2

"Well don't just stand there come on in." The woman nudged. You ended your call and barely moved.

"—my phone" he finished his sentence.

"We have a guest Felix you can go find it later." The woman sat you down on a couch where what seemed to be the living room.

"I'll just cut these up and you two can have some, go on... at least talk." She walked away leaving the two of you alone.

"freckles." Was all that came out of your mouth.

"Yeah freckles." He pursed his lips, and clasped his two hands together. "So I'm guessing you probably know who I am? Based on your friend on the phone's reaction at least."

"Yup." You gulped but you were back to yourself and able to collect your easy-talking boy mode.

"How's the move to Perth?" You smiled, you just had to make it through small chit chat and a brownie.

"It's different, not that different but yeah it's alright. I'll get used to it." He stopped and looked at you, as if he was bewildered by how easy it was for you to talk to him, he hadn't talked to a girl in such a casual way in so long. He stuttered, "I'm sorry, you really know who I am right?" his face had pure confusion written all over it.

"Okay here you two," she handed the both of you plates with brownies. " I'll leave you alone, you can stay as long as you want." Mrs Lee said to you, "I'll just be fixing things up with your dad." She turned to Felix then left. He nodded but soon returned to his confusion. Facing you with absolute wonder.

"Yes, I know who you are. Why are you so shook?" You took a bite of your brownie savouring the sweet taste. As you panned your eyes around the living room you noticed the soccer trophies sitting in a box. "You play?"

"Yeah, I played back in Sydney... and I don't know? I guess I would've expected a more fangirl approach." You had finished your brownie at this point and turned to the boy.

"If every single person that met me had a fan girl approach I'd lose it, so I thought it would be better for me to just approach you as a neighbour. I'm y/f/n. Nice to meet you, and you are?" You extended your hand, signalling for him to shake it.

"Felix Lee." He shook your hand and you two stood there not knowing what else to do as a cloud of awkwardness filled the room. Your hands were still extended and shaking when you removed yours from his grasps.

"What are you planning on doing in Perth Felix?" You walked around the crowded room filled with boxes and bags. Your back facing him.

"I don't know, maybe look at the views." He said.

"Well I hate to break it to you, Perth doesn't have that many interesting views."

"I'm sure there are many pretty things bound to pop up out of no where." You laughed, that was a funny way to look at it, you'd lived here most of your life and the best view was probably the sunset.

"Seriously, there's not mu—" Turning to face him you saw his eyes already on you, but you never finished your sentence as his eyes remained in contact with yours.

"I think I'll go know," you coughed trying to gather your thoughts, "enjoy your brownies.. I'll uh see you around." He stood up and towered over you, you hadn't any idea he was this tall. His scent gathered around you, but you walked off.

"Yeah sure, catch ya."

"Hey Felix, if you want to see the views... I don't know much, but I know some places that will make up for it. Just seek me when you wish." It sounded weird 'seek me when you wish' what were you? A genie?

"Sure, I'll do that." He said as he put his hands in his pockets and rocked back and forth on his heels. You turned around and so did he.

"Oh and Felix," you said before you left, "your phone is on the couch."

With that, you left the Lee household and returned to yours. Your cheeks were warm, as you hoped you did not blush while talking to Felix.

"Why are your cheeks so red?" Your mum popped out of no where. Yes indeed many things pop out of nowhere in Perth.

"I decided to go for a little run around the street and then come back." Your mum raised her eyebrows a little giving you a 'hmm sure' look.

Time had passed by fast, and all that was in your head was your encounter with the cute boy next door. Though he was not just any other cute boy, he was Felix. Which meant there was literally an idol living just next door to you. How could the stars align so nicely for you.

You were completing your homework, it was already night time. This was your favourite part of the day, you could see the stars, how beautiful the were. They were different from what the looked like near the city so you took this opportunity to walk outside and look at the stars for a while.

"Look at the stars," you sung quietly, "look how they shine for you." You walked slowly down the road, not straying to far from your home. Closing your eyes slightly.

"And everything you do,"

"Yeah they were all yellow." You quietly sung back, realising it was not you who sung that line. Opening your eyes to see Felix standing in front of his house.

"Coldplay makes sense in this cold ass weather." He chuckled as he walked towards you, "What doesn't make sense is why your outside in this weather."

"I was just looking at the stars, they're one of the views I appreciate." You looked up pointing at the sky. He too looked up.

"Yeah, they are pretty." He looked back at you, "Are you staying out here long? It's really cold, I'm gonna head back inside." You nodded.

"I'm gonna stick around for a little longer." You smiled at him.

"Alright, don't stay around too long. You'll get sick." He said as he removed his scarf from his neck and wrapped it around yours. Walking back into his home and leaving you in the cold, under the stars, with his scarf around your neck.