7

You dreaded this day. It was the first day back to school and you already wanted to throw something at a wall. The alarm clock went off at five and you did what your basic morning routine was, caught the bus, the train and another two buses. At school you were always really early in the morning and went to the spot that you and your best friend had claimed. There you just sat and waited for your best friend passing time by continuing a book that you had been reading. Your phone buzzed and you answered to hear her notify you that she was walking to meet you.

"Hey bitch." Your best friend greeted you.

"Long time no see bitch." You said back, it wasn't rude. No no no this was how the two of you had conversations.

"You say that like we didn't FaceTime yesterday." You both laughed until she said, "What's with Felix, you haven't said anything about him. I'd expect you to give me even the tiniest detail."

You didn't say anything, just hearing his name made you a little sad, well if you were honest to admit to yourself that you missed him (which you were not).

"Y/N helloo?" she waved a hand in front of you face.

"I don't really talk to him, I never did."

"Oh..." You didn't have to say much because it didn't matter what you did she always knew when you were sad or didn't want to talk about something. So all she did was sit next to you with her arm around your back. "I know you don't want to talk about it, and I don't know what the hell happened but if you do ever need to talk about it. You know that I'll always be hear for you." You knew that, because no matter what happened it had always been just the two of you. You two went through a lot of drama with people who were jealous of your friendship. Despite all that, the both of you stuck together and made it out stronger than ever.

Time passed and you were back to laughing with your best friend. You made your way to homeroom when two of your close friends ran up to you. One of them spoke up "There's a new kid, I'm not even lying I'd ship you two." when the other interrupted, "I dead ass shit you not it's Felix from Stray Kids! He's in the office now probably talking to the principal before settling in." That's when you saw him walk past, the only thing separating the two of you was a large window. "That's him!"

Homeroom had ended and so had first period when recess approached. "Y/N if you want me to snap his neck, I'd gladly do it." Your best friend told you and all you did was laugh. A hand tapped your shoulder and you turned around to see the face of the boy that you had missed so much. He gave you a closed smile and a "Hey." before one of the popular guys took him away. Of course he was already fitting in with the popular people, it would be expected of someone like Felix. When he left you saw girls giving you looks, you ignored them. You didn't let it get to you and of course time passed by really quickly and it was once again time to go home.

Felix ran to catch up to walk beside you but you gave no attention to the boy. Why was he making it so hard for you to ignore him? He was hard enough to ignore as he literally lived next door but now he was attending your school. How did he even know what school you went to? You never even mentioned it once during your conversations. "If you're wondering how I knew what school you go to, I didn't. My mum suggested I attend your school because I knew you, and your school had a music and soccer program. Our mum's still talk, why can't we?" It was as if he had read your mind but you still paid no attention to him, only nodding, as you both waited for the bus together.

You sat down on the bus and he rushed to sit next to you. It felt as if all the girls on the bus had they eyes burning through your soul. All you did was look out the window, you wanted to talk to him, to hug him. It was so stupid, all you did was talk to him for a couple days and you already wanted to spend as much time as you could with him. He was looking at you, you could feel it. He mumbled to himself, "I don't even know what I did wrong." it felt heartbreaking to hear him say that, 'You did nothing wrong.' you thought to yourself. Putting you earphones in. If only he wouldn't be fated to leave, things would have been so much more different. You would have handled everything differently and never forced yourself to stop interacting with him. But it wasn't, and you barely knew him.

All you knew about him were the things he said in videos or interviews. You crushed on the kpop idol, you didn't know  the boy next door. If you were to like him you truly wished that you would fall in love with him as a genuine person, and not the famous idol. You ignored that thought though, because you wouldn't allow it. You would not allow yourself to do that, as you reminded yourself that he was going to leave and that he would never feel the same way for you.