Explanation

Just because I'm feeling like you guys should know this.

If you want to think of it differently you can! It's okay. This was my original thought. I was thinking of adding it in but didn't know if you could take it...

Okay.

Basically I know a lot of you were wondering why she forgot about him. It seems like a big event. Also why she distances herself.

I want you to know that "y/n" in this story has trust and abandonment issues. This is because her dad is "overseas" when I say this. It is because he practically has another life. He has another family, he cheated on her mother and he leaves her a lot.

This affects her mentally and she tends to try her best to just forget about things. That is what she did with Felix. There is nothing "weird" about her. It is all because she had been hurt too many times. She had been emotionally damaged too much. When she says that "everyone leaves anyway" she is referring to her dad, this is also because she tends to drive people away as she might accuse them of thinking she isn't enough or that she doesn't deserve attention. Again, she isn't someone you should label as "unusual" many people go through different things, and cope differently... this is just how she does.

I didn't know if I should add this, mainly because I did make it a reader x Felix fanfiction and some may not be comfortable with it. It's supposed to be an imagine and I didn't want people feeling too sad..

This may seem like too much to you guys I will just leave this here, but I don't know it seems like something I should have put in. If you would like me to rewrite this story at some points, edit it and give it longer and more meaningful chapters that evaluate and involve this explanation... I would be glad too. I know you guys were more than happy with a fluffy story but it was originally a story I created when I was a lil sad, this was what I was planning on explaining gradually throughout the book.

Thank you and with much love, Sky.