21

Bonus Mini Chapter

Felix was gone a lot, you had come to accept that it was going to be like that for a long time but he always made it so that he could spend time with you whenever he could. You had had a thing for a while now but he still hadn't brought up the courage to ask you to be his girlfriend. There you two laid on the couch of your home staring at each other as the kdrama played in the background.

You laughed and your faint voice spoke.
"If we lay here any longer I'd be able to tell you why your freckles resemble constellations."

"Well then, how about lay here forever and I'll tell you why you're my universe."

"huh what?" You laughed a little.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

-

And then y'all lived happily ever after or you broke up idk whatever happened is your fault. HA.

Anyway I want to thank you all for being such an amazing audience and putting up with the rare amount of updates and everything. I hope you all enjoyed, be sure to do whatever you want with this book but please comment! I love reading them... always lurking children ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
Maybe one day I'll reveal myself to you guys... I said maybe...

ANYWAYYYY HOPE YOU ENJOYED I LOVE YALL AND BE SURE TO COMMENT WHAT BOOK YOU WANT NEXT SO I CAN START WRITING IT!

-sky