5

You burst out in laughter.

"You want to spend the day with me? I'm about to take a shower. Do you really just want to watch k-dramas and eat ramen with me the whole day."

"Yeah, and oh my god. Don't tell me you're a Koreaboo," He scrunched his face, "oh but that works out for me, that means I'm your ideal type... aren't I?" He winked and plopped himself on your couch.

"Sure, make yourself at home... and no, you're no where near my ideal type so get your head out of your ass." You took the container of ramen out of his hands and placed it on the counter.

"I don't know how I feel about this anymore, you're really mean." He pouted.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to shower." You left the boy sitting on your couch for a long time, not realising how long your shower really was before coming out to meet him, you were only wearing sweatpants and a sweater but so was he. Walking out to see Felix playing with your dog, you never realised how soft your heart could truly get.

"I love him y/n, can I keep him."

"No."

"Meanie."

He whispered to your dog, "okay doggo, we're gonna have to pull some Romeo & Juliet type shit. Even if we do have to die." All you did was laugh at this idiot.

"If I can't keep him can I at least have you?" You slapped his shoulder. Only to continue setting up your marathon.

"You're gonna need to pick a good K-drama, I'm not watching some boring one. How sad is it for you? You don't even know Korean." Felix was completely sprawled over your couch, he laid his feet on your lap.

"Aye you're no better, you're full korean and are barely good at it." You spat out.

"Aye babe no need to get all salty, I'll let it go cause you're cute." Oh there goes your cheeks again, what's with this kid? You felt a vibration, your mum was calling.

"Hey ma." You answered.

"Is there anyone with you?" How'd she know? She probably checked the cameras outside the house.

"Yeah, Felix is here. The neighbour."

"Don't do anything you'll regret, and make sure you watch him. If he tries anything you know self defence but it's good he's there just in case." She was talking really fast, a habit in which only appeared when something she didn't like was out of her control.

"Just in case what?"

"How long is he staying there?"

You looked up at Felix already watching Weightlifting Fairy. "Hey how long are you staying here?

"However long I can, I can stay all night if you want." He winked. Disgusting beautiful creature.

"He said it depends on you how long he can stay, he's allowed here cause we're neighbours."

"Can he stay the whole night? Or you can sleep at his house, his parents will be there. I won't be home till tomorrow morning. I trust you."

What the hell just happened. Your mum was too strict to leave you with a boy, it's like the universe was altering itself.

"What she say?" He stuffed as much ramen as he could in his mouth.

"She's asking if you can stay with me overnight." You bit your lip, you should've never asked and kept it to yourself.

"Yeah cool, here or at my house?" Okay hold on, why was he so chill? You wondered to yourself.

"Maybe your house we'll head over there when we feel a little tired?" He agreed by nodding and the two of you continued to watch, time passed by quickly and you were somewhere near the end of the series. You had no ramen left at this point, as it was so good that you finished it before the end of the first episode.

Little did you know the two of you had fallen asleep. When you woke up you opened your eyes to see Felix's face and instead of moving out of his grasps you just stayed there. You didn't even realise the two of you were sprawled across the couch. His arm was under your head and your leg was wrapped around his body, your arm was on chest. You felt so comfortable just laying there and looking at him that even once the boy opened his eyes you didn't move.

"What time is it?" He said, his voice was deep and raspy.

"Huh? What?" You realised what was finally happening and darted up.

You picked up your phone, "It's um 9:30." You scratched the back of your head, messing up your hair a little.

"We should head over to my house now, I think you'd be more comfortable in a house with adults. At least your mum would be." He was right, you let Bubbie sleep in his kennel and locked up. You both made your way to his house and saw his parents sitting comfortably on the couch watching television.

"Oh you're finally back? How was the drama marathon?" His mum asked.

"It was good. Y/N's mum asked if she could spend the night here. Her mum has an overnight shift."

"Of course she can, she can sleep on your bed. You can sleep on a mattress on the floor."

You were beyond tired for some reason, despite waking up so late and doing barely anything the whole day. So when Felix led you to his room you fell asleep immediately on his bed.

"How the hell are you so beautiful?"