4

The both of you walked home together that day, walking side by side in the cold. There was no snow in Perth, if it was going to be this cold, it should at least have snow. Thinking of school you let out a loud sigh as the boy wondered why you let out such a distressing sound.

"What's on your mind shorty." You raised an eyebrow.

"Shorty?"

"Yeah, you're short. You gonna spill or what?"

You thought to yourself. It wasn't anything that bad so why hold back. It was just the struggles of schooling, he went to school at one point. He'd understand.

"I hate school, and living so far away. I wake up for nothing, literally. I actually prefer to sleep all day honestly, eat ramen and watch tv."

He listened to you, and for the first time you felt like an actual person. It wasn't you listening to someone's problems this time, it was someone doing that for you.

"No one likes school y/n but you can handle it."

"Why am I so comfortable with you, it doesn't make sense. I met you yesterday. I don't even know anything about you." It didn't, it was the truth. How could you be so comfortable with someone you just met, especially Felix a Kpop idol.

"Well," he answered, "maybe we should hang out this weekend, show me the views. You know this place better than I do."

You thought about it, if you went out with Felix would you two even have any peace in the public, wouldn't rumours spread about you being a possible girlfriend. That's what happens right?

"Would we be able to get away with going out, I mean... with you being you and all."

"I don't care, I came here to have a break. Maybe experience normal life again. I wonder if I could go to school, how old are you?" Why the hell would he want to go to school. This idiot...

"Fifteen."

"You're fifteen!" He yelled choking on air.

"I'M TWO YEArs OldeR THAN YOU?" His pitch in his voice was high then low.

"YOu're IN YEAR 10? Oh my god." The hell was this idiot going on about.

"Yeah and you'd be in year 12, do you seriously want to do exams what drugs did you take?"

"It's only two years, dad's three years older than mum, it can work." The boy whispered, too quiet for you to hear.

"I don't care, I can even just barely pass exams if I want. It won't matter, I'm famous babe." He winked at you, your heart jumped out of your chest.

"Don't call me that." You protested.

"Why not?" He leaned in closer to your ear, "Don't like it?"

"Oh my god, bye. Look it's my house guess I better go home, see you when I see you." You rushed away, walking briskly away from the boy.

"Hey y/n! Don't get too flustered, I can hear your heart from here! Catch ya." He chuckled. What a dick.

It was probably true, your heart was beating so fast. 'That's not fair' you thought to yourself, 'he's handsome and famous and he knows it.' You laid your bag on the floor. 'And what am I? A bag of potatoes?'

The night went by quickly as you actually slept nice and sound since you knew the weekend would begin once you woke up. You'd be able to do what you always did, eat and watch.

The sunlight seeped through your curtains, it was here. A whole day for you to relax, well not exactly... it was already afternoon, 12:36 to be exact. But you didn't mind, that was the best sleep you had the whole year.

You got up and washed your face to help you fully wake up. "Ahh" you stretched your back when a loud knock on the door echoed through you home. Your dog laying on the floor stood up quickly. Your mum was at work and your dad was overseas, so it was just you and Bubbie.

"Chill, Bubbie it's alright."

Who the hell? If it was Felix you swore you would lose it, but obviously you wouldn't because it's Felix. Okay that was messed up.

You opened the door. "Hey babe."

"I said not to call me that." You could feel your cheeks heating up.

"It's Saturday and you said you would rather eat ramen and binge watch any day. Plus you didn't wake up early enough for us to go places, I came over earlier this morning and no one answered. So... I thought what better way to eat ramen than to eat ramen made by your favourite K-pop boii." His smile made crescents out of his eyes.

"What? Are you serious?" You were astonished, what type of upgrade was this. Is this like the highest peak of your existence? After this do you die happily or something? You reached forward to accept his offering when he flinched and grabbed it out of your reach.

"Oh no no no, you can have the ramen." He smiled again.

"Yeah, so... maybe... could I have it?" You reached for it again when he moved it away once more.

"On one condition."

"And that is?" You wanted to eat, now. Always to be exact and since you hadn't had a meal yet your stomach was yearning for the ramen the boy brought with him.

"I get to spend the day with you."