16

"If You Fail Another Test"

You failed another one, you weren't stupid, you've just been a little out of it lately. Not to mention this wasn't the only letter you would open today.

"Before Exams"

It wasn't a good sign that it was nearly exam time and you had just failed another test. It seemed as if Felix's letters were the only thing you looked forward to.

"Hey y/n"

I think I remember telling you in one of these letters that I wanted to comfort you when I saw you crying that one day you failed a test. It was during the time we weren't talking.

woah sorry interruption but, thought to self... what if you never opened these letters and this was all just a waste of my time and you ended up chucking these in the bin?

ANyWayY.

If you're anything like me you would have failed at least one more test, I just want you to know that that's okay! One test does not define you, a grade does not define you. In a couple years you're probably not even going to remember a single question on that test. You are smart and beautiful. You'll smash the next one anyway don't worry.

Oh and by the way, I hope you never cry like you did that day. Especially over something like that. It doesn't really matter anyway you're beautiful when you cry too.

Catch ya."

What a sentimental squishy loser, you said to yourself.

You couldn't believe he saw you that day, you knew he saw because he did mention it before but the fact that he wrote a letter about it really got to you. His message was made clear though, you were not to cry over a test. As he was right, partially because you forgot all the questions on the test already.

So you began to read the next letter he wrote, it was literally the shortest letter of his.

"Hey y/n,

Woah exams, cool kid. Do well! Good Luck! You got this!

(you're beautiful.)

Catch ya."

Would he ever stop making you smile so much? Probably not, but at least he gave you a better mindset for exams.

When exams started you really did perform well. You hadn't stressed as much as you thought you would after reading his letters. Thoroughly thinking over each question and getting an adequate amount of sleep really did benefit you and you wished you were able to perform this way all the time. School and your grades weren't the only thing driving you crazy at this point. You had started to really wish that he was with you more often. Even though you vowed to yourself that you'd only read his letters when appropriate it was as if these letters were not enough. You wished that he would suddenly appear, and at some points you even started imagining that he actually was there. Maybe you were going crazy?

You walked out of your room, "Mum, am I crazy?"

She sat and looked at you, concern was plastered on her face but so was a mischievous smile. "Depends."

Okay, if that was your mother's answer, maybe you were. Maybe it was time to open a few more letters...

Tomorrow though.

Woah... I updated.

and it was a shitty chapter.