9

It was now the new year, Felix had returned from his hiatus and back to his busy schedule and you were close to normal. He added a tiny bit of excitement to your life but apart from those four days of engagement you didn't know him. He didn't know you. Well at least you could tell yourself you knew a Kpop idol. You scoffed at your way of thinking, wow you really had stooped so low.

You remembered the day you nearly smashed into that 'for lease' sign, you ran back home so fast and asked your mum.

"Mum did Felix leave?" You were panting from running back home so fast, you didn't even close the front door and basically bashed it.

"I told you to come out of your room remember, you ignored me. Always so focused on your shows." You remembered her walking into your room the Sunday he left and mentioning that you should go outside, of course you ignored her.

You regretted it.

"Oh and the boy left this for you." She handed you a navy blue box with star print all over it. Your name was written on a little note attached to it, it was locked. Why would he give you a locked box? You sat there wondering to yourself. When your mum handed you another little box, it was a jewellery box. When you opened it you were left in awe. It was a bracelet with numerous charms.

You laid on your bed scrolling through the posts your best friend had sent you.

Y/bf/n: oi watch this

A link was attached to her message and you opened it up. Stray Kids had a recent interview, you never stopped stanning them, even though seeing Felix made it so hard for you to watch.

The interviewer was asking them a series of questions.

"Would you ever date a fan?" The interviewer asked, "I'm sure all your fans are dying to know this." They all nodded but you had your eye on Felix who didn't do anything in response, he blankly sat there.

"Who were your first loves? If you have had one yet." You didn't want to hear Felix's answer, you felt like it would just make you jealous. Until you heard Felix speak up.

"I haven't had one." He laughed it off and was smiling.

"Well, have you ever developed feelings for a girl?" The interviewer followed up.

"Well I guess yeah back in Australia," He probably meant back in Sydney. You frowned, you didn't want to watch anymore but something told you to keep watching. "But it was so obvious she didn't like me back so I just gave up." He laughed some more and the interviewer looked shocked.

"Who wouldn't like you!" The boys all agreed with the Interviewer and he interrupted. "I guess she wouldn't."

You ended the video, but you wanted to watch others. Because even though you hadn't stopped stanning them you had declined in watching their interviews and such. So you watched and watched more.

Another interview came up.

They were all asked who their ideal types were, when it finally came up to Felix to answer.

"I guess I'd like a girl who could speak English because I'm not as good at Korean as I'd like to be. I'd like her to be funny, and to have a unique approach on life. I'd want to hang out with a girl all day and do simple things. I'd also like someone I could look at the stars with. That would be perfect." You sat there, tears welling up in your eyes as he described what the two of you did together. You looked at the bracelet on your wrist a tear falling on one of the charms. A charm in the shape of a key.