17

It was the moment when you walked past two kids at school, a guy and a girl. Laughing their heads off and playfully smacking each other that made you want to read.

"If You Really Miss Me"

The girl asked the guy why they were even friends if all he did was tease her, to which the boy replied, "all the things I tease you about are reasons why I love you." Which made you think, what could possibly be written in the letter.

"What I Love About You"

What good would come out of just thinking about what could possibly be in these letters when it meant you had reason to rip them open and read them. Obviously you did so, not disappointed when you opened the letter to see several photos of Felix fall out.

"Hey y/n,

So... you finally really miss me. Took you long enough.

I could definitely say the same about the whole time you cut me off. (Not salty or anything)

Just wanna say that you're bloody lucky that you have these selfies. Imagine how much other people want them? Sorry, feelin rather cocky today so excuse it.

I don't really know what to write in this letter to be honest but here are some random thoughts that will help remind you of the wonderful person I am.

Here is some stupid shit I'd say:
• why do us aussies say "shrimp on the barbie"? Don't we put prawns on it? Whack.
• does our stomach think all potatoes are mashed?
• why do we pretend to fall asleep... in order to fall asleep?
• we'll never hear about the truly perfect crime...
• why do I like you so much?

Remind you enough of me? Hopefully.

catch ya."

Very short chapter but hey, I updated.
-sky
(p.s guys, I literally love seeing your comments so much. Luv luv)