12

"The Second Time We Met"

"The second time we met, well wasn't that unique aye?

I saw you walking slowly outside, you were looking up... and softly singing Coldplay.

"Look at the stars" you sang, so quietly. You continued and I interrupted you, singing the next lyrics. You didn't even notice cause you were so bloody immersed in the song. I was confused as to why you were outside in the cold, and you answered me. You said you were looking at the stars. My response to that? Wow. Don't ask me why, cause I don't know how to answer that... I guess it just sounded so cute and interesting to me. You were so alluring honestly.

You said the stars were something you appreciated. When I said they were pretty did you notice I was looking at you?

That's because I wasn't really talking about the stars, I said 'they' were pretty. But in reality the 'they' was meant to be 'you'.

I told you not to stay around too long, and I guess I just wanted to give you something that reminded you of me. Or perhaps something that gave me a reason to see you again. So I took off that navy blue scarf and I wrapped it around your neck.

Did I mention navy blue looked good on you?

catch ya."

You smiled to yourself but you wondered one thing. How the hell did he remember so much? Most of it were a blur to you, or maybe it was because your memory wasn't the best.

You opened your phone another interview with stray kids was released.

"Felix how about you? Who was the last girl you liked?"

He chuckled and his cheeks were heated. Cute.

"I haven't really liked someone, not recently at least." Your heart dropped.

ShORT ASS CHAPTER like 200 something but I'll make up for it I promise! I just didn't know how to keep it going.

-sky