14

"When You Doubt Yourself"

"Hey y/n,

so you're doubting yourself huh? I never understood that, how someone as beautiful and amazing as you could doubt yourself. Here is a suggestion.

Just don't.

I'm laughing to myself right now. You're probably thinking, 'It's not that easy dumbass.' Well damn, you're right.

Want a little story? Yes? No? Well, I'm gonna give you one anyway.

I remember that day we hung out, you know k-dramas and ramen and all that. After that your mum said that she was coming home the next day and asked if I could stay with you. To say the least I was pretty confused but of course I agreed, because it was you.

We went to my house after, you were pretty tired. I could tell cause you literally walked into a wall on the way to my room, cute. I don't think you were even aware of what house you were in. When you went into my room you walked yourself over to my bed and knocked out. In the least scariest way to say this, I looked at you a lot that night. You were just so cute and I don't know how you managed to do that while drool was escaping your lips but you just did.

I remember there was this strand of your hair that annoyed me so much. I stroke it back to reveal your face, did I mention you were cute?

I woke up in the middle of the night to hear you talking, I don't really remember what you said because you were mumbling a lot but it seemed like it really bothered you, but when I held your hand you pretty much stopped. Just that little touch made my heart beat out of my chest. So much so, that I didn't remove my hand from yours and let them remain intertwined the whole night. You left the next day with a pretty dead mood but I do remember the highlight of that night.

I remember whispering to myself.

'how the hell are you so beautiful?'

and yes that is my question to you, so never doubt yourself again please. As my question remains unanswered."

It touched you, to think that someone like Felix thought of you in such a way.

Why did you open this letter?

If you had to be honest with yourself, there was probably never a moment in which you never slightly doubted yourself. Though after reading that letter you rarely ever did.