O N E

A/N: For the sake of the story, reader wears glasses
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Looking out the window at the pure white view of winter, having just arrived and the weather couldn't be any more perfect. Since it's the first time it snowed in months, kids have been outside playing with their friends or making snow angels; having a blast. Seeing children playing outside made your lips form a little smile as you can hear their laughter all the way from where you sat. It gave a nostalgic feeling from when you were their age. Always playing outside with your friends, building snowmen, or once when you were to happy about seeing snow that you forgot to wear a sweater and ended up sick for a few weeks. But then again, it was worth it; so who cares if you did get sick that time. Just remembering it made you laugh a bit.

Maybe becoming an adult had made you see things differently, but whatever happened to you was the question everyone asked. You would answer along the lines of "Life happened, I'm no longer a little kid; there's responsibilities. I have to take care of myself and take care of the bills and other necessities."

But in all honestly, you just don't like talking about it, keeping your business to yourself. That's how it always been. If someone were to see the way you live, they would think it's perfect you have a well paying job, living in a big house that has two floors three bedrooms, four bathrooms, a big kitchen, two living rooms, and even a pool in the backyard. It was just way too big for you, but then again, it was left to you by your late grandmother. But it didn't change the empty feeling, maybe because you lived there all by yourself or because you did not like visitors and loved your own personal space. Sometimes it's better living alone than to put up with others. But you have to admit sometimes, it does get a bit lonely.

"It won't get any better if I stay in like this all day." You said aloud, getting up and shuffling away from the downstairs window, having the blanket that's over your head and body, dragging yourself in a lazy like manner. Making your way upstairs, towards your window in your room, holding your cup of hot cocoa; the taste still on your lips. Carefully and skillfully climbing onto the roof with your blanket and drink.

For you, stargazing was a new way of running away from boredom and made you feel better. Another little hobby you recently got into a few weeks ago was reading manga. It's mostly Shonen manga that you just loved; the action and excitement of it all, wishing to live lives like these characters is way better than staying here, in this boring life. Especially ones like My Hero Academia; one of your favorites and you just loved EVERY character; good or evil. They all had a different story to tell, a different take on being hero's or villain. And then there was All Might, he is the number one hero; a true hero in everyone's eyes, in yours too. He is brave, the hope in humanity, and who can't love his full of life laugh and big smile?! He's so big and buff; but under all of it was his true form. Toshinori Yagi. To describe him, he's such a loving, kind man with a big heart. Sure, he was basically a walking skeleton, but you just loved him way to much. 'If only he was real...' you thought, mind drifting while you stared in the black abyss, lined with dazzling stars to help light up above. Maybe if he was, then maybe things would be a lot better in this world you live in.

Sitting on your rooftop, looking at the stars that were appearing the more it got dark, the moon rising higher in the sky. Many stars but they didn't seem to sparkle as brightly nor looked as the big, but it has always been there since you were little; it was as if they were watching over you. So whenever you felt pent up with stress, you would climb up to your roof and come out and talk. You don't know why but it lifted your mood; kind of like All Might does. It was so silly, and yet...you felt alive, while the others made you feel empty inside.

"What a beautiful night. The moon tonight is even brighter than the stars tonight. Both still looking beautiful as always." You murmured to yourself, closing your eyes for a moment or two before casting your gaze upwards again, sipping on your warm drink. The stars were twinkling so brightly in the darkness of the night; a bit away from the town, but you would see kids playing around. it didn't bother you that much as their parents knew me. They were so kind to trust you most of the time.

"I wonder if I should go to work tomorrow..." You asked out loud to no one particular, still looking up until your eyes locked on something from far away; a shooting star. Standing up, the warm blanket falling off your body, leaving you in my pajamas. The chilled wind went right through you, blowing your hair back a little. You had to adjust your glasses from sliding down the rim of your nose.

"That's a bit rare in this time of month," you felt a little childish going through with something as wishing on a star but who wouldn't at the chance. Shifting your head upward, you shut your eyes so tight and said,

"I wish," pausing, letting the wish run through my head. You shot open your eyes to see that the shooting star was still showing within the sky! In fact, it was glowing brighter! And getting bigger...AND COMING YOUR WAY! Freaking out, you scurried into the room, having your legs getting tangled with your feet and hearing your glass tumble in too.

"WHAT THE HAAAAAAAAAA" you screamed tripping, falling onto the floor of my room, not long after I fell, the crash came right after, shaking you out and even cause the power to flicker for a minute. The shooting star, or more like meteor, crashed roughly within the backyard. Black smoke and dusty dirt rising from the hole that it made.

"Did that just happen?" You groaned, holding forehead, trying to ease the pain in your head. Looking out the window, not only did you see the dark haze coming from the small abyss created in the back yard, but can smell it. And that's all was to be seen, other than that, it was near impossible to see from the already darken surroundings. "What the heck is that?" you pondered as you made my way down stair.

Running down the stairs, you grabbed the closest jacket and grabbed your biggest knife, along with a flashlight. You weren't too sure what it could be, and you didn't want to find out but who knows what it could be. It might even be an alien! All you have o protect myself is just a knife. So now it was only you and god vs whatever is out there.

"I hope it's already dead." You quietly spoke to myself. Really; did you have to imagine getting killed by an alien or stuff like that. you sometimes question if your that bright on life, but still saying it that way was not a choice you wanted to pick.

As you crept closer, with the help of your flashlight, the smoke was starting to fade away and which made the hole became more clearer. Just as soon as you peaked inside; something, or rather someone, you felt a heavy weight on your shoulder which almost made your soul release from it's vessel you call a body, and scream your lungs out. Falling on your butt, you dropped the flashlight within the white powder beneath you, gripping the knife in front of you shaking with both weak hands. Seeing a figure, that can't be human right? Like 7ft something and looked so muscular. Do aliens work out? That thought, out of all things, surprised you for a second but shot right back into reality when you heard a cough. It's confusing since it sounded so familiar but you can't seem to place where you heard a sound like that before, even from just a cough. It didn't seem to want to click at first but then, the pieces slowly came together.

"Holy shit..." You murmured, a breath now being caught in your throat as you slowly look to find the flashlight. Any chances of finding it was put to a halt as it was being handed to you by a really big hand. Looking up, you saw his face. A rushed feeling of confusion along with a welcoming warmth filled your body as you gaze upon the buff blood hero in all his glory and in his hero suit. Everything from head to toe, with his bright smile that still shined despite the dust on him. He looked down at you and leaned forward.

"It's okay now. Why? Because I am here!" he said with his strong, booming voice that made your body shiver.

"This...can't...be...re-" You never was able to finish your awestruck sentence as darkness overtook your consciousness, having you pass out.

A/n: the POV might change randomly as you read on from third person to first.