Twenty seven

The city was as loud as always in this morning the stores putting out gift cards chocolates and bears since valentine days is soon to come later this month .

" sir do you have any Roeslilies I can buy ?" The tall young man asked the owner of the flower shop on the side of the street " oh my boy those don't come around so often so no not at the moment " the man gave an understanding look before getting his wallet out " it's alright then for now give me a bouquet of those beautiful Red Roses " the old man smiled picking out the most new ones carefully rapping them together .

" here you go my boy is there anything else you'll like " the man took the bouquet then gave the owner his money " in a matter of fact yes about the flowers I asked about is there a chance you can get them by the end of the month " the old man scratched his beard thoughtfully .

" is it for someone special a lucky lady I'm assuming?" The young man chuckled taking off his sunglasses looking down so the sun wouldn't affect his sight " something like that sir " .

" then yes I can do that " .

" amazing thank you here is my card call me when they arrive " the young man handed him a business card with a number and his name

Dr.Andrew Carder .

" ok mr. Carder " Andrew put his hand up " please Andy is just fine I don't like be called that out of professional work " the old man smiled at Andy's politeness then sigh " alright my boy I'll give you a call " .

The two send a friendly goodbye to each other then carried on with whatever the day had planned for them .

Meanwhile at the city park sat toshinori along with Nathan watching over Arata  who was once again playing with the helicopter in the fresh air since you Missy and jasmine were working at her father bakery for the day since he didn't feel so well and decided the boys needed a day alone out .

" so they basically kicked us out I'm so hurt " Nathan sigh looking over toshinori who gave an awkward smile .

" I think (Y/N) just didn't want us to bother them or get in the way mr.jones" Nathan rolled his eyes getting up from the bench " by that you mean me and your son trying to sneak and snatch a few mini cakes " toshinori chuckled following the younger man .

" your not so close with the boy are you" eyes slightly widen at the statement " well...you could say we're working on it " .

" look I understand it's personal whatever reason your wife and you didn't stay together but I'm just saying the kid is young stay by his side now before it's too late when he becomes a teenager I learned that the hard way believe it " toshinori remember you telling him about another child the the couple had well more like a teenager now since he's the eldest " if I may ask how is your relationship with him ?" Nathan stopped in his tracks taking a breath .

" it's sometimes... weird ".

" how so ?" .

" he's a copy of me but he has his mother attitude which is a struggle to deal with when he wants to do something and we disagree, he listens to all types of music and idolize Michael Jackson he even knows how to play the guitar but he worries me when he goes out with that band comes back late "

He wants to be a musician then I see. Toshinori thought .

" having an interest in something isn't a bad thing I believe that you should let him try yes you should keep a limit he's only human too you know " Nathan stared at toahinori then laughed " you sound like one of my old teachers when I was in high school " .

The blonde chuckled scratching behind his neck " well it's my job anyways " that came out all of a sudden making Nathan stop " you used to work as a teacher ? "

He felt his heart drop should he lie should he only say the truth . No there is nothing to hide about that right ?.

" I..Yes used to work as a high school teacher but now I'm on a break you see" Nathan hummed showing he understood then sigh .

The two adult continued talking while walking around in the park taking turns to check on the young boy that was busy exploring the place with his toy .

Back at the bakery jasmine was decorating some cupcakes with her mother while you were at the Cheshire handing a lady a birthday cake that was Harry Potter themed for her son "thank you. come again ."

That was the last costumer for the time being since everyone is at one now and rush hour will be at lunch which is not far away .

" uh might as well clean while it's empty " you told yourself getting from behind and taking an empty tray and picking up dirty napkins and wiping out the tables that were put outside the bakery.

It didn't take long for you to get to the last table humming a fun song while you wipe till something got your attention...gum under the table just great . How am I supposed to take this off it's still new too uh .

You sat down on your knees looking at the horror that obviously some people didn't care enough to throw their own gum in the trash near by instead you had to clean " I swear..."

" wow this must be the greatest bakery here because your the sweetest pie I ever saw " you cringed at that the line sighing dusting your outfit still not looking onto the man face but only his shoes " thank you sir but I appreciate if you came to buy something instead " with a polite but harsh tone you said finally looking at the man .

His hair was short black and looked messy but in a professional way and he wore sunglasses so his eyes were unclear and he was holding a bouquet of red roses plus he had a familiar vibe to him . Have I met him before.

" well your blunt ass is still the same (Y/N) ( L/N) " I blinked a few times trying to remember until he took off his sunglasses. Realization hit me like thunder" ...Andy" he smiled down at me before handing me the bouquet
" the one and only bitches " well he didn't lose his sense of humor alright.

" w-What you doing here !? " I asked him in a mix of happiness to see he's back confusion and shock all at once
" long story short I got My own clinic in town " he's kidding isn't he .

" why I mean you hate this place ? " he chuckled running his fingers threw his hair " I'll tell you everything but let's go inside shall we " he put his hand behind my back pushing me gently inside the bakery.

I don't know how to feel about this yet .

A/N: I wanted this to be more detailed but oh well .