T W E N T Y F O U R

" ok men today we clean " you said buffed your chest standing at the gates of your almost half burned house with toahi on your right and arata on the left .

" why so early " the boy yawned rubbing his eyes .

" I'm not a morning person either but we need to finish something at least before noon " I sigh looking to toshi who from what I'm seeing isn't really that happy seeing the place I guess he still kinda blames himself for what happened tho I remember telling him many times it's not .

" ok you two stop being lazy and MOVE IT " the two were pushed from the back by you grinning like an idiot .

The place looked dead in simple words that it, it looked like a house a demon would live in if it was a horror movie but again it's only the outside , from the inside it wasn't that worried mostly it was the second floor that got the damage .

" soo...who wants to take the bathrooms?" You looked at the two who looked at each other as if their begging the other to do it .

" uh..fine I'll do it you two go to my room and put whatever is burned in rash bags got it " they nodded with sigh .

This is gonna be a long day .

and as said you were cleaning the bathrooms how lovely.....not.

And the two taking care of your room that was almost all black and covered in ash .

it was so nice and cute how sad it become like this in under night . toshinori thought .

" hey..All Might" toshi  picked up the burned pillow off the floor not really paying attention " yes young Arata " .

" when are you going to stop acting like I don't know who you are it's stupid " .

His gripped tightened on the pillow before turning to face the boy with a tired smile
" so you found out.." Arata picked a broken frame then threw it in the trash bag before speaking again " (Y/N) already probably noticed I knew plus I'm not an idiot old man" .

By that point toshi just felt like he's the idiot but neither the less  at least now something is off his chest .

" uh...so you hate me still because you know this " Toshi turned by the end of his sentence .

The boy sigh stepping to the sides of the bed picking up bruned drawings " i don't  hate toshinori I'm comfortable with him but All Might is flashy...." .

It was uncommon in a way for people to be uncomfortable are All Might since he was supposed  to make them feel safe but apparently that doesn't go for all .

" it's understood young Arata " all might smiled softened as he turned back to his normal form.

" is this better?".

"....yes".

" so now you know one of my secret how about you tell me yours to be fair " toshi said ruffling the hair of the boy .

" .....fine what you want to know exactly " he pushed his hand away then tied the trash bag .

" well I would like to know about your Quirk first of all" the boy looked at the elder with an unsure look but spoke anyways.

" my Quirk is leap....which means i can travel time and univers if I leaped high enough along with seeing the past of people I could see their past up to the day of their birth if I touch them long enough" .

Toshi was simply impressed what a power Quirk " could you see the future too ?" He asked remembering his friend sir nighteye.

" I could see as far as for three hours a day I can't see more after " toshi nodded. 

".....I'm sorry ".

" huh no need to apologize you were forced anyways " Arata still looked down .

" I can get you home " he looked up with a Serious tone that surprised him a way .

" what did you just say ?".

" I said I can take you home but....not now...not when she's like this " he looked at the painting on the wall that the only thing visible on it now is the small smile of you .

" I feel selfish my boy " .

They both kept staring at the painting with painful gulit growing in their chests.

" uh....Done " I whipped the sweat off my forehead looking at the now sparkling bathroom.

I don't know what grany was thinking whil building this place .

____________{ then }_____

We stood in front of the big house all dressed in black. 

" are we going to live here ?" I asked looking to my dear grandmother who held both me and my brother hands .

" yes honey don't you like it it has a lot of space to play around and a pool too " to any kid yeah it would be amazing to live there but at that point it didn't matter anymore I was just clinging to her for dear life she was the only thing left for me back then .

" and you Danny honey you finally get your own room " she told him but he didn't say anything but rather just eyeing the place and I could swear I saw a creepy demonic smile creep onto his lips .

__________{ now }______

" CATCH IT " you heard Arata screaming from upstairs.

" please young Arata do not panic I will catch it " is that All Might voice what is happening with these two ?!. Then you hard barking.

You left the bathroom running to the second floor and into your room . And low and behold the only thing you saw was the two chasing after what seemed like a small animal.

" what th-" you were jumped by the fur ball almost falling to the ground but kept balance. 

" (Y/N) are you alright?!" All Might approached you with worry . You shook your head looking at the animal. It was only a puppy very small and dirty .

" poor thing they scared didn't they " the puppy cutely barked in response making you giggle.

" SCARED HIM HE JUMPED US AND ATTACKED ME " Arata clearly not a fan of this cutie .

" uh he's just a cute puppy he's harmless " the boy pouted crosing his arms .

" I apologize (Y/N) I did not mean to scare hi-" you cut him .

" it's a her toshi " you corrected him .

" yes I'm very sorry we didn't mean to scar her ".

" it's alright and anyways I see you two are done from here good job now here " I pulled out a key from my pocket handing it to All Might .

" I'll take the trash out open the closed room and wait for me " they nodded as I carried the not so heavy bags out along with the small puppy that followed .

All might turned back to his original form once again closing your room and going to the room across the hall .

" it's her brother room " Arata spoke up making toshi eyes wide a bit " I see " .

He slowly put the key in turning it to face the horrific sight .

" holy shit ".