Fifty

Again you weren't the best example for
A morning person even after all these years of waking up and teaching , you still preferred a warm bed with some peace and quiet , but today you couldn't do that it was Christmas morning and you woke up earlier then anyone else .

You almost snorted at the sight of Arata in a sleeping bag next to the mini Christmas tree in the living room . Guess someone couldn't wait till the morning.

Turning the stove on you hummed to yourself a familiar tone while the pan heated up , this was a straight No to Toshinori's Diet but God you were craving pancakes for a while now and you knew damn well he loved them so why not after it's the last time.....yeah the last time....why did you think that .

Be happy.

Soon you inhaled in the smell of delicious fresh pancakes sitting on clean coffee table in the living room mostly because you felt bad for Arata and didn't to make him wait to open up the gifts , also you promised yourself to spend as much time with them as possible before they go . Yes .

Be happy.

It didn't take long for the little fireball to wake up from the smell of food and jump up looking around till his eyes met yours , with a grin he beamed a good morning then asked for toshi but you told him he was still asleep.

The next few minutes you both waited almost impatiently to be honest for him to wake up , but he did anyways in his massy casually perfect hair with his sweatpants dragging along with him he looked a bit shocked to see both of you already awake then he looked around feeling a sense of embarrassment get over him .

" Have you been waiting for long ?" .

" we've been awake since forever old man now sit down let's open the gifts " both adults shook their head chuckling sitting down with their plates ready to eat and open some Christmas gifts " I'll go first !" .

The boy pulled the biggest one obviously which was from Andrew , it was fully rapped in blue space rapping paper with rockets on them .

After ripping it open it turned out to be a PS4 , god knows these things are expensive as hell " WOW can I try it Please Please PLEASE " you looked at Toshinori for a proper answer but he ditched you that flower head ditched you and looked away leaving you to deal with this " uh after lunch not now " the boy agreed Quickly rushing for the other few gifts .

The one after it was from you and Toshinori considering you both out thought about it for a while , in a simple red rapping inside was an iPhone 5s not the latest but it works as good " our numbers are in there so keep good care of and don't lose it ok young Arata " Toshinori ruffled his hair playfully while the boy held tight to the phone staring at it so curiously " thank you So much " you nodded your head .

The last one with his name on it was a group one from both of Daniel, Alice , Nathan with missy they all got him A remote control Car ,one of these nice ones .

" these are Amazing " his eyes sparkled like Diamonds at the generosity the people around him had " Thank you so much !" He beamed almost jumping to you but stopped himself remembering the baby so he attacked Toshinori instead , the older male chuckled hugging the little boy back " just remember to thank everyone tonight after your performance " and as if those were magic words both your eyes met .

You weren't sure how to feel about the mention of night yet , you were happy you're being with them but a horrible feeling in your guts was eating you up .