Thrity two

They say when you fall in love your world flips upside down.

They say love at first sight is real.

They say your mind will only be filled with that person image .

For the longest time I thought that's all bullshit well that's until I saw .

Why was I attracted to someone I haven't talk to even before, I felt ridiculous and confused every time I saw her walking in the halls opening her locker or glancing my way I turn and walk away , I hated myself for that.

So I have no idea how she fell in love with me at first sight.

________________________

" come on pat her head she won't hurt you " .

" what if she bite me..."

" she won't just give her food " .

The boy stretched his hand carefully holding a Piece of grilled chicken in it to feed the small puppy you were holding between your arms .

It was the same one you three found in your burned room hiding it seems that she hasn't left the place since , she was a husky colored in black and white with blue eyes , such a beauty indeed.

She barked happily when she eat the piece of meat licking Arata's hand with her little tongue.

His eyes sparkled , smiling excitingly at her then you " she likes me don't she !?" You nodded scratching her head playfully.

Both of you stayed feeding her inside while Toshinori offered to finish the little work left in the garden.

" this looks about right " Toshinori said to himself and looking at the perfectly placed flowers

" nice outfit " someone commented.

Toshinori got up looking at the gates of the house, there stood Andy holding a bouquet of gorgeous looking flowers .

Andy stared for a while before walking in to stand in front of Toshinori, he looked up at him then to his side lifting an eyebrow noticing his clear injury.

" um...it's..you don't have to worry it's an old injury haha" Toshinori words didn't convince Andy tho.

" mr.yagi I know it is non of my business to ask you about your personal health since I'm not your official doctor but I need to know what get you such horrific injury !?" Toshinori held his side with a weak smile .

I can't tell him . He thought.

" it's really..not-" the anxiety gave a reflex on him making him coughing blood again "...sorry" .

Andy Sigh putting the bouquet down , helping Toshinori sit down on the ground to catch his breath " please relax " he reached his hand feeling the scar on his side " tell me if it hurts when I touch it " .

Andy moved his fingers from side to side feeling the organs " is your stomach working properly?" Toshinori shook his head " I don't have one " Andy's eyes widen removing his hand .

He genuinely felt bad for the man , his health was so poor if he doesn't take care of himself he will drop dead by any second " dose (Y/N) know about this?".

" yes....she knows everything " his tone sounded so sad for a minute before he sigh and shook his head " you must be here for her I'm guessing " Toshinori pointed to the bouquet of flowers next to them .

Andy's eyes trailed off to the ground
For a minute he hated himself . What am i supposed to do ?. He thought.

" can I ask you a serious question mr.yagi " Toshinori blinked a few times before nodding his head " what is your relationship with (Y/N) ?" .

Silence came upon them .

Both nervous to what Toshinori would say .

" I...I'm not sure I have the right to say that...I do care for (Y/N) we share an emotional connection that's true an-".

" are you keeping her happy?" He cut him off "....yes I try too I like to see her smile and laugh " Andy grabbed the bouquet clearing his throat and standing " good...but let me make something clear I respect and love her more then my own self and I'll hurt anyone who touches a hair of her without her concern , so if you brake her heart I will not hesitate to take her back " Toshinori was taken by his words but in a way he expected it , He just sounded like that type of man....a loyal man....no wonder you fell in love with him .

" I'll tr-...no I promise I'll make her happy I won't dare to brake a heart that had suffered enough in life " Andy's expressions soften slightly closing his eyes and giving him the bouquet of flowers " I gave her a bouquet like this when I asked her to marry me 10 years their her favorite their hard to find too so unique just like her " he finally smiled looking up to Toshinori who was speechless, it didn't feel right for him to talk back after everything he said so he simply took the flowers and shook his head.

" why don't you come tomorrow by my clinic I could give you a check up you really look like you need one " that smile turned into a grin, Toshinori sigh smiling back at him , he is a good person alright.

" sure I guess" the two males took each other's number hand shaking before Andy excused himself to leave , but unknowingly to them too you were watching threw the windows class , you couldn't exactly tell what they were talking about but they seemed at peace so it didn't bother you much .

" miss(Y/N) she likes chocolate! " .

" yeah sh-....DID YOU FEED HER CHOCOLATE !?".

" yes is that bad ?".

I slapped my face sighing at the view.

" dogs can't eat everything they have special food be careful honey " you wiped his mouth then the puppy from the chocolate covering their mouths.

" oh ok sorry " .

" it's alright " .

The door opened getting your attention and announcing that your boyfriend has came back .

" so what we doing with the little one " toshi came in smiling, I smiled back holding the puppy up to his face .

It licked his nose then barked cutely making him chuckle " hmm....she seems to like it here so say hello to our new roommate Nana ".

"Nana...I like it " he took nana from your hands holding her with one hand since their literally huge patting her head gently.