Thirty one

We stared in the beautiful nigh sky on that cliff.

The city was glowing from afar but not enough to hide such beauty of stars .

I could feel myself melting into his touch as held me tight from behind his breath hitting my ear .

His heart beats we're going threw my chest hitting my own .

I felt my fingertips tighten on the bouquet he gave me earlier.

" Marry Me" he breathed in my ear .

I took a breath before feeling a tear slide down my cheek landing on the roselilies nodding my head and feeling his grip tighten .

_______________________

" thank you sir I'm sorry I troubled you and again have a nice day " the young doctor ended his call putting his phone on his desk next to some patients files while he had one open in front of him.

" doctor do I call in the next ?" The nurse asked poking her head inside the office " yes do please " he allowed smiling calmly.

I need to finish before the afternoon. He thought.

The room door opened reveling a fair young mother with her 6 year old son who had a broken arm .

He gave a friendly smile standing up from his chair " good morning Kortney how's Alex doing today " the woman helped her son get on top of the bed so Andy could do his check ups " I'M OKAY I ONLY FELL OFF THE STAIRS" the boy whined grinning " eh you heard it from him " she sigh .

" good to know today I'll take the arm sling off today you'll have more freedom " the boy got excited seeing his doctor taking the sling off his arm and the old bandages off letting his Arm breath finally.

" now don't move it much let it relax " Andy touched the boys arm seeing how the healing progress was going on " will it heal before next week ? " Andy looked to the kid " yes IF you be careful and didn't act like Tarzan " he pouted knowing his doctor was right " I want to play basketball with dad next week".

" so that's why your in a hurry little monkey " he chuckled massaging his arm carefully " Yeah ! He will show me a dunk that's like the COOLEST thing EVER " Andy nodded along listening to the boy plans for the week .

He loved kids and their purity it was amazing how nothing could ruin their mood forever specially if they have good caring parents or people in general in their lives.

" ok this would do it till next time little monkey " the boy eyes sparkled looking at his arm moving it a little more freely
" thank you doctor I don't know how to pay you back you literally won't take the money " Andy sat down back in the chair of his desk writing down some new information " I told you it's nothing I don't take for kids " .

The mother smiled clinching her hand onto her shirt thanking him once again.

Andy nodded his head respectfully opening the next file while they got out he sigh opening the desk roller with his free hand pulling out another file that looked pretty old and backed up with papers other a small name tag on it , it read .

" (Y/N) (L/N)".

Meanwhile at your house that was still under recovery you were planting some flowers and take out the dead ones out .

" (Y/N) are you sure you want to do this today it's n-not that I don't want to help you but it's Valentine's Day wouldn't you want something special " Toshinori felt guilty since it was indeed Valentines Day and he didn't do anything special for you " I don't mind it really it's Alright I want clean out the dead plants before it gets too hot to stay outside " you said whipping the sweat off your forehead.

Even tho you were wearing a sun hat and overalls shorts your body wouldn't stop sweating, Toshinori on the other hand was taking breaks from time to time since his body can't really handle much labor and you refused for him to use the muscle form .

" Arata are you done there ? " you love at the young blonde who was planting the flowers with the most carefulness
" Done , yes I am " I smiled getting up from the dirt dusting myself off .

" it's brake time come inside " the blondes sigh taking off the grading gloves off their hands .

The house still needed a lot of work to be done since it was built in a really old fashioned way parts and wood of the same kind is pretty much hard to find .

" here orange juice " .

The three of you sat in the kitchen drinking your refreshing beverage after all that grading .

" so we're coming back here ? " Arata Asked you " yeah at the end of this month I mean it's only the second floor we can sleep in the living room it's big enough " the two had no problem coming back in a matter of fact it refreshing to know they wouldn't be eating as much take out food .

" you gained some weight toshi " that comment made the man chocked on his juice and maybe spit some blood
" W-What " he looked so shocked you couldn't help but laugh " she's right old man you got fat " and cue him having a panic attack.

" calm down silly I love it " I touched his cheeks trailing down his arms feeling how much there was a slight difference he definitely gained a little weight and I'm liking it , it might be because he doesn't use the hero form as usual since I kinda of figured that takes a lot of energy and needs basically have no fat on his body so it burns fast .

In all honestly I'm a little jealous but I guess I wouldn't have the chance to gain anything till I retire .

I held his hand in mine , mine looked so much smaller in his .

" I love you " you said softly almost lost in your own dream world .

" I love you more " he brushed your hair to the back kissing your forehead ever so gently then your hand .

I'm gonna have a heart attack. Both of you thought looking into each other's eyes .

Arata didn't feel out of place one bit he wouldn't admit it but he thinks you two look sweet together like hopeless love birds he just put a mental note to take Toshinori as a role model in treating women since he seemed to make you always happy and he wouldn't mind giving you two your moments. At least I have a cold drink . He thought.

Meanwhile on the other side of town stood an old man holding a bouquet of beautiful roselilies in his hands waiting for the young man in front of him to take out his wallet.

" thank you so much sir I didn't think you'll be able to get them earlier then I expected " he smiled brightly taking the flowers and waving a friendly goodbye to the shop owner.

He putt the bouquet in the front seat next to him driving threw the busy streets his heart bounced in his chest he would of swear he was having a pain attack.

Please let my thoughts be wrong please make them wrong. He screamed in his mind .

A/C: kinda got emotional on this one for some reason.