Thirty Six

" come on everyone we all will do Cambré Back  it's a little hard but try to keep still" .

Click

" perfect! " .

And here I start a new class after all this time " alright we will hang this with the others " the little girls cheered jumping around in their little outfits .

We all were dressed the reason why is I like to take a picture of all my new students each year and this year was no different plus it made them get super excited to start since they get to dress like this for the few first classes along with me .

The only difference tho is this year a male is along side the girls in the younger department.

" ok girls now gather around I have special news " the girls stopped playing around and gathered around me waiting for whatever news I'm about to say with their big sparkly eyes .

" what is it miss ?" I cleared my throat looking down at them " we gonna have a new addition to our class !" .

" but miss what's new about that I'm new that's not surprising or is it ?" .

" now now , violet I'm not finished our need additions is a Boy ! " I smiled at the surprise faces they made , since never at least in the toddlers classes that I had a male so this is somewhat of a surprise.

" Miss Miss is he Arata !?" Jasmine jumped in the back , I guess excited to see if it's really her blonde friend " actually yes it is him ! Good guess ".

" miss who is she talking ?" Now how I explain to a bunch of little girls that he's supposedly my boyfriends son without grossing them out or something.

" He is her future son his father and her will get married I just know it " .

" REALLY MISS YOU WILL BE A BEAUTIFUL BRIDE CAN WE COME TO THE WEDDING PLEASE !?" .

I tried to back down smiling weakly at the bunch that suddenly found so much interest in my love life " c-calm down please it's not like that...uh he's kinda late " I looked at my phone screen to check the time .

I remember correctly telling toshi to bring him early since all day would be with the newbies and it's 8:30am now .

Knock

Please be him "....(Y/N) he's here " I turned around meeting eyes with Nathan who looked very pale for some reason , then I noticed Arata hiding behind his leg holding his backpack for dear life " ....ok...uhm Arata honey come here " the blonde poked his head out , walked slowly till he stopped standing beside me .

" (Y/N) you might need to explain some things about your boyfriend later" I gave him a confused look till I put the pieces together.

Well shit .

" y-yeah ok I will...don't let him leave though " he nodded his head putting a hand on his forehead then closes the door .

I sigh before turning around to the girls
And putting a comforting hand on his back " girls this is Arata Yagi and from today on he'll be joining our class , is there anything you'll want to share with the class before we start about yourself" he looked up at me wondering what to share I'm assuming.

".....I'm Japanese ."

" Can you speak the language too ?" One of the girls asked so he nod his head " Wow that's COOL !" Soon the girls stared to pop Questions from everywhere.

I could see he's not very bothered by it but in a way overwhelmed as a small smile made it's way to his lips .

"You all can chat on the breaks now class start " .

_____________________

It was now the first brake for breakfast
So you excused yourself from the girls telling them to behave while your gone for a small brake .

Arata tagged along since he was still a bit nervous to be left alone there , you headed to the first floor since Nathan had texted you earlier that their sitting there waiting with toshi .

" so how is it so far your first class ?".

He thought for a minute " there is a lot of happy girls in there " I kinda expected that " yeah their happy because their learning something they like " he hummed something while smiling but I'll taking it was a good start .

As you two made it to art department many noises were heard from the inside.

As you opened the door you saw a bunch of art students showing each other their paintings and discussing the details , it was a normal sight well you realized who the model for this day was .

" Toshi !!?" Your lovely boyfriend was just closing the buttons of his shirt minding his own business when you stormed at him surprising the poor man and making him blush .

One because he didn't expect you know and two you looked like a cute doll with your pink ballerina outfit .

" (Y-Y/N) I...kinda was...forced to do this but it wasn't very bad I only took my top off..." god he was so embarrassed and you were so cute he could put you in a music box .

" uh should have known missy would pull something like this " I rubbed my forehead looking around for the crazy couple I call my friends to see them sitting on a table drinking coffee like shit didn't happen.

" You Two are Dead " their bodies shivered at your dark voice tone " oh your done...want some coffee?" You sigh pulling a small table and sitting on it since it's very hard to sit in a normal chair with what your wearing while Toshinori and Arata stared talking about their unusual day .

" ok anyways mind telling us why your boyfriend is the halk ? " .

I took a sip from the coffee missy had bought you Along side them " first of all he's not the halk he's All Might second yes I know I sound nuts but it's the truth Toshinori is not really a normal person at least in this world " they looked at me with wide eyes , who wouldn't this stuff only happen in fictional books not real life .

" so he's from another universe ?" I nodded my head " you guys ever heard of an anime called my hero academia " missy was the first to get it since I might have mentioned it to her before
" oh I remember with that green haired boy umm...Deku right he wants to be a hero !" .

" yeah that's it well Deku gets help from the number one hero that is All Might who is also known as the symbol of peace " we all turned around in our places looking back at the lanky man .

" holy shit, he's an actual superhero that's actually amazing! " Nathan just stood up in shook staring at toshi like some fanboy .

" damn (Y/N) you sure know how to pick em the first is a Doctor and this one is an actual HERO ! " I couldn't help but laugh at that .

Toshi is just a really genuinely a nice person with a big heart hero or not muscular or not he's still him and that's what I love him for .

I love him .

" (Y/N) honey are you ok you dozed off" I blinked feeling big warm hands touching my face carefully " sorry I just I love you so much toshi " .

He looked so surprised from being Caught off guard , but he wouldn't lie that just made his day a thousand times better.