Forty Three

In my history of teaching I can only count a few times I skipped classes with a personal reason since I usually just either fall asleep or flat out don't have a ride because I forgot to full my car with gas .

And look at me now skipping teaching classes because I need to attend my brother's wedding and somehow I ended up as the maid of honor...I'm as confused.

" Honey dose this look alright ?" I turned around towards the familiar voice that I adored hearing everyday
" let me see...oh " if the amount of makeup on my face didn't hide my blush right now I'm dead . Toshinori was wearing a well fitted grey suit with a red tie and a red rose to match it all also his hair was more calm then usual and boy did he look great " Um..so ?" I shook my head holding my cheeks with my hands " you look Handsome and...really...REALLY S.E.X.Y " it took him a few seconds to get it but when he did he swallowed letting a breath escape his mouth .

How long has it been since someone called him "Sexy" in this form he wondered , but then again you're unexpected sometimes and he loved it .

" honey...watch it I don't want ride that pretty dress you got there like the other night " he hummed in your ear sending shiver down your spine and making your legs feel weak . When did he become so...smooth " so see you soon" he kissed your cheek softly before he headed out to the open garden to join the others .

Heat was just spreading threw your cheeks to your neck , you weren't sure if it was the sunlight or the fact that the so called pure man left you almost completely hot and bothered.

" ( Y/N ) you can have him later now wear your dress already " Missy called from the other room where the bride was getting ready . You yourself was almost ready you had your makeup and hair done but you still wore your comfy clothes with home slippers because why not " I'M COMING " .

Inside the room were missy and Alice cousin which for the love of god can't say her name right so you call her S because it's easier. She was a sweet girl takes a lot selfish probably the youngest out of us all she was still in her twenties.

" Alright you all the men are ready and almost everyone is at place so how are things going " I said looking around the room to find the bride herself " oh god men have it easy unlike us...and Alice is in the extra room she said she need some time alone " missy answered me before going back to wearing her heels .

" but it's been a while though maybe someone should go check on her " S looked at the closed door that lead to the extra room with concern in her eyes so I sigh looking at my wrist watch . We still had 30 minutes might as well do this fast " I will ."

I grabbed my dress and hells along my way to the door and moved the doorknob, it was kinda dark inside but Alice figure didn't fail to appear standing in her beautiful dress and well done hair and makeup standing in front of the open window letting the small breeze his her face .

She must have heard me so she turned around giving a full view of her dress .