Thrity seven

A/N: this body type really reminds me of toshi so feel free to use your imagination for this chapter it's a treat so it might be a little short enjoy 😉.

____________________

Just another peaceful night in your house with the two dorks you really grew to love as family.

But one of them that being the sugar lover and the youngest in this household Arata was already passed out on the mattress in the living room with a warm blanket covering him up sleeping peacefully and most likely dreaming about his head at the center with you since he stays around with you till you finish all your classes including adults and teenagers , he wasn't annoyed by it which was a blessing the older ladies found him to be the cutest thing ever while the teens accepted him as their new dance buddy and selfie partner so he had fan.

Meanwhile you were just putting the dinner dishes back to play while Toshinori was drying his hands from washing them .

The silence was common nowadays between you two but it was more comforting then annoying, it was peaceful and down to earth and you wouldn't have wanted it in any other way specially when it was him .

Toshinori himself didn't mind it either he gets to doze off on your beautiful and soft natural features tho tonight you weren't completely natural since your lips were painted in a gorgeous shade of crimson red and it just got his attention and not to mention the fact that he could see your bare legs with those pajama shorts you had on .

You would be an idiot if you didn't notice when Toshinori is up to something , while glancing at him few time when your working you could see the darkening of his eyes and the twitching of his fingers and he always did that thing where he tap his foot heel to the ground two times before approaching you , it was so obvious and tension building .

In a way he knew what to do when he wanted you exactly , he can be aggressive if he's aroused enough and sometimes like now he wants it slow and teases unconditionally.

" I like the color" his fingers stroke your painted lips so gently " but let me help you take it off it's late and I'm craving " with his other arm he pulled you closer to him pressing yourself onto him but not enough to hurt his injury.

You wandered off into his stunning blue eyes feeling him bite your bottom lip for a few seconds then pulled you with both arms deeper in him arching your Back at the action then waiting to see what he'll do next " be a good girl for me now " it was hard to convince your heart that his smile was genuine at the moment it was sadistic and arousing all at the same time it made your legs feel weak to hold you up .

He clearly noticed your needy stare but he didn't get to that point yet just a little more that's all he needed when he kicked your lips with his tongue then proceeded to kiss you deeper and deeper enjoying the small noises escaping your mouth while he does so .

His hands would trace back to you thighs crossing them with his warm fingers , sending shivers all over your body making it a little more harder to stand only relying on him for support rapping your arms around his neck .

Soon the hands found their way to your butt grasping at it like a piece of fruit he's about to juice making you gasp opening your mouth and allowing him entry .

His tongue felt like it was playing magic tricks on you it just felt so good yet it never felt enough so his lips did the rest sucking your own like a sweet lollipop .

" tell me if you don't feel right " he almost whispered demanded sliding his hand down your jewel . That's what he named it at least between him and himself " Ok".

You tried hardly not to close your legs holding tight on his shoulders while his finger massaged your jewel .

It didn't take though for me to slide your shorts down then lifting you up on the kitchen counter .

Soon both of you were helping each other taking off what's left on you of clothing and his own to just leave you both fully nude .

He held you close feeling your skin with his seemingly harsh hands that you figured were from all these battles he had , but again it felt nice .

Planting kisses in your hair on you forehead down to your cheek gently on your lips and slowly nibbling on your neck .

He was a gentleman he wished to make you comfortable make you feel loved even tho you knew he himself was self conscious about himself always wondering if you're attractive to him or not if you think he's touching you right if he's making you happy .

It hurt in a sense how much insecure he felt , you remember the first time you had see his scar in that bath tub it made you feel guilty in a way he surly didn't want anyone to see it but you somehow forced yourself on him and in the center he looked just fine but it just bothered you .

Such a gentleman like himself is so loving and treats you by the softest means admiring your figure and your features kissing any chance he can .

Such tinder and passionate kisses down on your soft skin by his thin lips .

You could feel his heart bounding agents your own , take in long big breaths while feeling his warm body wandering around yourself, feeling his back with your fingers making circles and random shapes enjoy the moment that your in .

" honey what do you find attractive about me ?" He asked calmly.

There wasn't any tension between you but you couldn't help but blush thinking that your about to tell him what you found desirable in him it just your breath faster wishing to hide your face from him but you couldn't he was looking right at you glossy lips from Silva so he kissed your lips one more time before you spoke .

"....I like when you look at me lovingly when....you're being serious about something , I love your voice it's so deep and...sexy" you hid your face in his hair at this point feeling vulnerable and embarrassed about speaking out
You didn't even discuss this with your best friend.

" oh , honey " he touched your cheek with his hand making you look at him he wasn't in any better situation then you were his cheeks were a shade darker his lips slightly parted but he didn't say anything after he just kept tricking your cheeks softly with his fingers push the hair behind your ear .

" are you...going to love me tonight?" It was a stupid Question but it was on your mind since the beginning oh how you loved him and loving him .

He dryly chuckled kissing your bare shoulders with closed eyes " do you want me too ?" You shifted a little in place feeling the butterflies in your stomach go wilder " of course " both your hearts were bounding crazy now you want him and he wants you .

" let's hope we're not so loud honey " you nodded before kissing his lips and he kissed back

How did I get so lucky . Both of you thought.