Thirty Nine

" You need to calm down and breathe " the voice of Andy threw my ears but I ignored it I couldn't stop myself from feeling paranoid .

What was I thinking leaving these two alone inside , I trust toshi but Dan Dan will try to straight up attack if he got offended and heard something he didn't like , God just Please God please I beg let this end Quickly.

The three adults stood there helpless looking at you , it felt wrong to touch you at this state since it was sudden but Andy being the doctor he knew what to do , he sat you down telling you repeatedly to breath slowly and use him as a pillow laying your head on his chest .

You weren't crying or looking upset you were just worried and scared from what could happen so it triggered something a memory of some sort giving a natural feeling of vibration and weakness in the body muscles .

" everything is gonna be fine it will " he whispered over and over again while your eyes drifted to the two children standing beside your best friend.

You weakly opened your arms to the boy inviting him into your space to witch he hurried throwing himself to your embrace , he was holding a crying hugging you tightly hiding his face in your chest .

He felt responsible , if he hadn't ask about that place maybe Both of you would be fine and he wouldn't have to see you shaken up like this it made him feel scared.

And you were the same you hugged him back so strong and warmly finding strength in yourself to lean away from Andy and your chin on the boy's head taking in the nice smell of shampoo in his clean soft hair " I'm gonna be alright he's gonna be alright everything will be my boy , please don't be scared " you crossed his softly humming a little song trying to calm both you and him.

On the other hand back in the house stood both men sending daggers at each other but Toshinori was different him being the symbol of peace still he was grinning Weak form or not he's not scared to fight for what is right and put someone on the right tracks .

" you're pretty crazy for someone your age how old are you anyways 70 or some shit " Daniel laughed at his own joke , if you could call it a joke .

Toshinori kept smiling still tho eyeing the man who is somehow related to the one he adores the most You.

" call me whatever you want but enough is enough when you speak to an innocent kid like that " Daniel cracked his knuckles then his neck before walking closer to him in an attempt to shake him off but it wasn't going to work like he hoped it to be " kid needs to grow up real life is not a place to fool around in " Toshinori narrowed his eyes .

" and what you know about him to say that you DON'T know A god damn thing this boy went threw " each word came out of his mouth was loud cold and intimidating " I know you're childhood was not ideal but that doesn't give you the right to assume things because you think you had it the worst " .

Daniel inhaled deeply before his eyes flamed with angry throwing a fast punch after pulling Toshinori by his shirt but he failed , Toshinori smoothly stopped his fist with his bare hand dragging down away from his face not even flinching or shaking , now that just made Daniel more angry .

He let go of his shirt using his elbow this time but Toshinori slid away from it while still holding his fist in a tight grip " FIGHT YOU FUCKING SKEL-"
Toshinori twisted his arm behind his back and threw him on the ground by knocking his off his feet then held him down .

" I do not intend to fight you Physically because I do not want to Hurt you " those words rang in your brother's ears almost sending shivers down his spine but that meant shit to him " what you gonna do ha ? I'm not scared of you I've seen DEATH with my own FUCKING EYES and someone like you would dream of intimidating ME " he tried pushing him off struggled to get his arms to move .

" I'm afraid you might be right I'm intimidating in this form at least I'm not " Daniel looked back at the blonde noticing steam coming out of his body his body filling up and some of his clothes rip .

It was a terrifying sight for him , was this a dream no a nightmare or is he losing his mind from his head being slammed to the ground so hard .

But no it was far from a dream it's reality " but maybe this form will calm you down " All Mights grin didn't leave his face at all but Daniel stayed in terror of what he just saw feeling his breath become faster he wanted to get up get away from him .

" Let me GOOOO " All Might sigh shaking his head " I will if you promise to stay calm and talk then I will explain everything " The two stared at each other before Daniel shook his head slowly at the bigger man standing above his back .

All Might didn't hesitate of letting him go and stood back giving him his space to regain his balance and calm his nerves to some point.

" What the...Fuck are you !?" His words were shaky but at least he stayed calm so All Might Relaxed a little putting his hands on his hips and proudly laughing
" I am known as All Might from where I come from and I'm a hero so don't be scared I will hurt villains " Daniel used the counter to lean on while his legs tried to learn walking again " I must be....going nuts so my sister is dating a....hero ?" Now he looked more curious then angry which was a good sign " indeed but I can't stay like this for no longer then 3 hours a day " Daniel nodded his head then closed his eyes finally standing properly.

He walked slowly to All Might then poked him a few times on his abs then touched his shoulders " God these are actually real " he mumbled scanning his every muscles , All Might being his humorous kind self let him take as much time as he wanted .

" so....I basically insulted a hero's son...Damn" Daniel scratched the back of his neck then looked back to All Might who gave a more soften smile
" the kid just went threw a lot and I can't stand when people assume things by nothing " .

Silence filled the room both looking in different directions.

" I used to think I hate my sister " your brother was the first to open his mouth again looking down at the counter.

" I used to push her take her toys and make fun of her because I felt she was to blame for bringing death to our parents I used to think that if she wasn't born everything would have been much better I would live better mom and dad would be with us still and Grandma too....but damn it I was wrong I was the one who made everything worse from the gang to the killings to the kidnaping i realized later that she was everything I had left I tried to keep her alive and...and" All Might eyes widened slightly at the sight of the strong grow up man tearing up and choking on his own words about his sister .

" she didn't deserve this at all...I tried to protect her I didn't let anyone touch her and if they do I'll get myself in trouble too just to feel her pain , Now I wish I wasn't born she could...had a much better life and god..." he inhaled covering his mouth " she looks exactly like grandma and it's painful to look her in the eyes and not remember her dead body on that carpet while I hear
(Y/N) screams running threw my ears and I'm just...I AM SO SORRY " he covered his mouth with both hands to not make his sobs louder shaking in his boots throwing all sense of pride out the window then falling on his knees.

" I forgive you I Always did " your voice ringed in the room while you stood near the door frame in the kitchen.

All might finally turned back to Toshinori then put his hand on your shoulder so you rested your cheek on it with closed eyes and tears touching the skin of his hand .