Day with daddy

"But honey I-"

"Toshi I can't take her with me! I'm so sorry, it's an important invitation from my student, and kids aren't allowed."

"Uh...ok honey I'll try to keep an eye on her and I'll ask if the students can help as well" a smile formed at your face when your husband accepted taking care of your little girl while you're gone.

It wasn't like it would take a long time in their universe but still, Toshinori felt a little nervous because he even though he's not the number one hero he still teaches at U.A and has paperwork to finish as well.

I guess it's the least I could do.

His smile was weak but warm as he looked at how messy you looked, stained sweatpants and an old crop with your bra straps showing.

It was your comfy bra.

You also smelled like food.

Yup, that was you the love of his life.

"Great see you in a couple of days honey and love you both" you kissed her forehead and his lips before heading outside to meet Arata to take you back to your house.

Your sweet little girl waved her small hand at you while Toshinori held her in his thin but strong arms.

"Daddy I miss mummy already "

"I know sunshine but she will come back tomorrow don't worry, we'll have so much fun together ok!" He said throwing his daughter in the air then catching her again.

Eva laughed hugging her father back, she didn't spend much time with him do to his responsibility as a formal pro though he did try to spend as much time as possible with his family.

She liked how safe she felt in his arms he was warm, very skinny but still strong to protect her from all the evil of the world.

"I'm gonna see hero's today?"

"Yes, sweetheart young hero's" sure he wasn't much of a teacher now but he liked to attend training and give advice to his young students.

It wasn't something unknown that he was married now, the wedding took place in U. A in a private ceremony attended only by top hero's and close friends and his students.

Heck, even sir nighteye showed up for a couple of minutes, his best friend Dave came as well with his daughter and all in all, was a lovely day.

Though he did notice enji judging the hell out of his new family.

Especially Arata who stood there tall and proper holding Eva in his arms, he looked so put together and sharp, he remembered how he teased him about his little hairstyle and looking too serious.

Enji would never understand the meaning of bonding with close ones as his children or wife, Arata wasn't even blood related but he was more of a family to Toshinori more than enji was to todoroki.

"Sunshine now I need you to behave today so don't touch anything you're not supposed to touch and ask for help if you get lost"

"Yes daddy"

"Also if you EVER get lost look for a pro or ask for directions to help you find the teachers room"

"Yes daddy I understand"

Toshinori kissed her forehead before adjusting his neck a little bit then heading outside.

Lucky for them the weather was nice that day, he didn't have to worry about sunscreen.

His baby was the most precious thing to him and everyone knew better than to tell him to not bring his kid to the school.

"OH MY GOD PRINCESS ITS YOU!" of course he didn't forget his young one actually fans of her own, midnight loved the girl to death, you had to ask kindly to stop buying baby clothes for your daughter since you had no more place to put them on.