N I N E T E E N.

"it's one two three one two three"

"one two...three"

" OUCH"

And that was one everyone me feeling horrible pain on my foot from what you ask simply I'm teaching The symbol of peace how to slow dance or dance in general.

" S-Sorry it's the second time are you hurt? " he was sweet but he had two left feet I'm not saying it's impossible but just how can a grown man with no offense not know how to dance not a little bit.

"no I'm ok just count it's easy believe me." you just sigh putting his hands on your hips once more and your hands on his shoulders staring right at him.
"now slowly." You said to him.

Meanwhile Arata was trying to figure out what were in the presents that were all covered with red and gold paper were , but since you said no opening or touching them before tomorrow morning he was just in a grumpy mood he wants to open them NOW.

"why does it always have stupid rules." he crossed his arms looking annoyed as ever pouting staring at them.

" ( Y/N) it feels bad we didn't buy you anything and you got both of us presents I feel ashamed." toshinori said between steps but you shook your head ignoring what he said. you two are my presents for this year dummy you thought inside your head.

"by the way Arata you should sleep now or santa won't leave you any extra presents this time." he just looked like the most confused person ever having no idea what you were talking about.

"what is 'Santa" your talking about?" You stopped dancing along with toshinori looking a bit surprised but it was understood.

"Let's take a brake toshin- by the way can I call you toshi for short if you don't mind of course" I could see a small blush dusting his cheeks nodding a yes so I gave him a kind smile before sitting down on the floor.

"Anyways umm santa is this old man that wears red and has this big white Beard that stay's each year making presents with the help of his small helpers for everyone in the world then deliver them on Christmas night after everyone is asleep he walks in the house put the presents under the tree and leaves." well I hope that covers it i mean I like Christmas and all but yeah...you know what I mean.

"So I get more presents if I sleep early?" both of you adults sweet drop at the comment but shake it off easily "yes more but you need to be good." he pouted clearly not liking the idea very much " fine " he hissed.

" uh anyways I got a call from the police today they managed to save some stuff from my room so I have to go and get them so you two know the rules." Toshi sigh nodding his head , while Arata did the same but with a pissed look.

" come back safe " I smiled at him putting on my gloves and coat. " I will " I was about to go open the door but an erge stopped me i wanted to....

"hey guys...i care for you two like..a lot ok so be safe." they both looked at you with soft confused Expressions wondering why say that All of a sudden " ( Y/N)" toshi said softly under his breath but you didn't hear it . I smiled back one more time at the time before heading out .

The twe blondes stayed silent for a minute but it didn't last before the younger one blew up " I'm BOOOOOORED " he whined rolling on the bed sheets over and over again .

Toshi sigh looking at the time on his phone it was early afternoon what could they do he could see everyone from the room window shopping for last minute gifts and such , it made him feel bad since he or Arata didn't get you anything for Christmas plus all the money he had on him wasn't that much he had about 50 dollars in total which couldn't really buy a nice one since everything seemed so expensive around in the stores .