Forty Four

What Do Angels really look like i always wondered and did they really existed ? .

You start Questioning yourself so many weird things when you're locked in a one place for years in a row . But one of the Weirdest was Questioning if I'm alive or not .

I feel like a ghost at times just trapped I have no goal lifeless no feelings whatsoever only staring at the darkness of those dull walls , just waiting for my body to stop working so maybe I'll get out of this hell hole .

" open your mouth " that's right Danny was around too...he takes care of him . I could see his hair is longer now reaching down his shoulders . Mine grew too since I can't have haircuts.

I looked at his dead looking eyes staring at my lifeless ones then opened my mouth , he put something in my mouth . It tasted different...it wasn't spicy or salty or anything like that it was . Sweet.

My eyes opened up my brightly looking at the adult now , he just turned 18 and I'm 12 now .

" why you looking at me like that don't you like it it's chocolate you brat ?!" I blinked before a few tears gathered in the corners of my eyes " it's...chocolate" I said with a tired cracked voice .

He nodded his head .

I pushed myself up with my weak arms and reached his chest since he was kneeling down to my level and hugged his boney self . He is no better then me well maybe just a little bit stronger but still skin on top of bones , we didn't eat that much anyways or go out it was rare and my ballet teacher is starting to be suspicious. I can't blame her I look dead most of the time .

" thank you " i whispered feeling his body stiff there . He hesitated but put his arms behind me and hugged back shaking " it's alright...I'll get you out of here trust me" he whispered while kissing my head .

Daniel wasn't the ideal brother in many's eyes but he did his best and there is no denying that you owe him your life .

_________________________

" WHAT YOU MEAN SHE IS FINE SHE JUST PASSED OUT " Daniel shouted at Andy who was checking your unconscious body in his clinic.

" could you be anymore loud ?! , I said she will be fine it was just a reaction from drinking too much " Daniel wasn't buying it , if that was the case why did he order to take her directly to his clinic that was far by an hour from where they were .

" I swear pretty boy if something is wrong with my sister and you're not telling I will not hesitate to brake that face of yours " Andy sigh while his eyebrows twitched knowing darn well that he wasn't kidding when he said that so he needed to be careful with his wording " there is nothing Dangerous it's her system couldn't handle it...specially in her condition.." Daniel glared at the doctor .

" I can't confirm anything yet I need to ask her a few Question first then I could give any resolutes so please calm down " .

The two stared at each other then looked towards you and who was sitting beside the bed .

Toshinori sat silently stroking your head and face so gently.

Sadness and worry could be seen in the poor man eyes .

Seeing you like this only reminded him of how useless he is . You were Unconscious and apparently not from drinking you were just fine before that happened you two were going to dance together.

He sigh closing his eyes while running a finger across your cheek with you shifted and leaned your head to the warmth of his touch .

" She's waking up " the other two men sat up to see you closer . Toshinori called your name softly to get your attention and when you opened your eyes you were meet with beautiful bright blue ones "....toshi..what's wrong ? " you asked before looking around to see where you were . This differently wasn't your comfy house.

" you passed out honey " Toshinori's concerned voice get your attention again while you tried sitting up on the bed "....was I drunk ?" You looked at the three waiting an answer.

"....not exactly but are you able to answer some Questions first ?" In a slow motion you nodded your head looking at Andy still confused.

" do you have regular monthly menstruation ?".

" ....Yes".

" do you take any medicine for that period of the month ?".

" hmm yes...birth control pills".

" did you miss taking any during the last month or this month ?".

You stared blankly at your ex rewinding in your head all the previous nights from last month to today and to think about something seemed missing since the night before but it can't....

Oh shit .

Your eyes widen looking back at Toshinori then back to Andy ".....a few nights back I...forgot I got busy and forgot then we..." Toshinori swallowed feeling every hair on his body stand up as he Quickly catches on where this was going .

Andy sigh heavily clearly frustrated from what he's about to say and Daniel was no different he was no idiot to know what this meant .

He stood crossing his arms over his chest with an annoyed look on his face while Andy opened his mouth .

" it seems that..You're pregnant ".

It felt like cold water just was dropped covering your entire body " No...It can't be I mean it's just one night " Andy shook his head before walking away to his office Desk and sitting down " I'll have to do another check just in case it was a fails alarm but as a professional I can tell you that you're 95.5% pregnant" .

Daniel huffed before dropping his hands to his sides then sat on the edge of the bed putting a hand on your cheek and pulling Toshinori who was in a state of shook not moving by his neck tie closer " First of All you scared the shit out of me there I was damn worried" you lowered your head slightly thinking of how you probably made a scene.

Daniel then glared at Toshinori with darken eyes tightening his grip on the neck tie " and YOU hero or not fictional or real you TOUCHED MY SISTER so either man up and figure it out with her or I could simply take her away from you understood!?" It wasn't fair at all to Toshinori he knew this was a problem he knew he cared about you and you were his responsibility too but Daniel threat was....taking you away...no he didn't want that.

" Dan stop being such an ass would you" you snapped pushing his hands away from you and Toshinori " and I'm not some child. I'm a grown up you know you don't have to take care of me anymore ." Daniel turned his hands into fists but slowly loosened up again sighing heavily " Fine...just I'm going now Alice is waiting back at our place and take care " he sat up and glanced one last time before leaving the place .

" you're family is too dramatic you know " Andy commented writing something down in your medical file " I know but oh well I'll take my leave now come on toshi " .

Toshinori sat up from his place pulling out the car keys from his pocket " I'll drive and we still need to pick Arata from Nathan and Missy's house " panic filled your eyes as you dragged him by his sleeve " BYE ANDY GOTTA GO BYE" .

Boy you were fast for still wearing heels and just woken up but again that was just you .

But what am I gonna do now with this situation. He thought looking concerned to your waist .