Thrity five

(A/N: just your outfit for this chapter).

" Why the fuck you have to be soo TALL and you soo SHORT damn it and You Pretty Boy I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF YOU " .

" look buddy if I'm short then you're GORILLA ".

" WHY YOU LITTLE SHIT ".

"BRING IT ON BIG GUY ".

" YOU TWO ENOUGH ".

"FUCK OFF BEFORE I MAKE THAT PRETTY FACE OF YOURS LOOK LIKE A-".

" GENTLEMEN IF YOU KEEP THIS UP I MIGHT NEED TO KICK YOU OUT THE STORE ".

Toshinori sweats nervously wondering how in the hell the world did he end up with these guys....oh right you .

Daniel was not having it one bit , he was Quickly regretting be a decent person and agreeing to Alice's idea of having his sisters boyfriend plus her ex plus her friend be his best men and when thinking about it more it's just appear to be more stupid and crazy .

And poor Toshinori couldn't do anything about it but apologize repeatedly to the store owners.

He hoped you had better luck with the girls .

______________________

" somebody kill me already ".

" same ".

" you two stop being grumpy you Could help you know give your opinion " both you and Arata sigh heavily from boredom even jewels who usually LOVES this princess whatever stuff was getting bored of dress with the bride

This is the 50th dress and she doesn't like it and you've been sitting for way too long " I did pick something it's your dress you know wear what makes you happy our opinions are not to be taken seriously their just opinions " missy shook her head along side Alice .

" you'll now how it feels when you and toshi get married " .

I don't even have the energy to snap back , they can think what they like I don't care and thinking another it just makes my heart bounce off it's not good for me .

" ok this is the last one if it doesn't work we go to the next bridal shop " .

We wait a little big , I got myself busy texting toshi to see if they got kicked out the store yet knowing all of them together means something is gonna get set on fire or some shit .

Me : how is everything going you still in one piece ??.

Toshi: fortunately yes ! But we almost got kicked out do to a little argument between Your brother and Nathan Andy tried to stop them but it kinda got worse from on there....

Me: geez their animals , I'm not doing much here I can't wait to get this over with before Arata falls asleep on me and good luck Love ya.

Toshi: Love you too dear and good luck for you too.

I looked up from my phone waiting for the bride to get out already I'm starving it's 2pm I want lunch or something.

" alright you guess close your eyes and open them when I say so " we do as told and wait .

I hear her heels clicking on the floor as She gets closer and the fabric of the dress being dragged behind, it must be a heave one.

" you can open now " .

I opened my eyes slowly looking down at the fabric it was silk like so I was right it was heavy , tracing my eyes upwards it hugged her abdomen gently ending a clean sleeve drop cut for the chest , there wasn't anything added to it , it looked so elegant and