Thrity eight

( A/N: the theatre nerd himself Nathan ).

Gentle soft kisses were being left on your bare shoulders and earlobes, it was almost ticklish but very nice at the same time .

And who's doing it was no other then your sweetheart of a boyfriend in an attempt to wake you up " honey it's time to wake up " he kissed the back of your neck , kiss warm breath sent shivers down your spine casing you to open your sleepy eyes and stare into the beautiful blue shade of his own .

He smiled finally kissing your lips " hi there " you giggled reaching your hand to touch his golden strands fluffing them softly " good morning honey " you said still staring at each other .

Snap

" aww I'm almost jealous their soo CUTE ".

" their like a soppy gross hopelessly in love couple and LOVE IT " .

Your eyebrows twitched knowing too god damn well who these voices belong too along with Toshinori that kinda got stiff getting away from you space so you sit up on the mattress.

" give me one reason why I shouldn't kick you two both out from my house at this time of day " my eyes read death and anger towards the two females who only grind at me like two idiots " oh cheer up today we are going out to have someone the wedding is in a few days I told you remember!?" Now that I think about it I do remember getting a text from missy and never opening it .

Uh it's my day off why do I have to do this " I don't wanna I'm tired I want sleep go without me " I threw myself back under the covers trying to get some more sleep but you know what God forbid that even happens.

" (Y/N) WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOUR PUPPY WAS THIS FREAKING CUUUUUTE " and here comes Nathan holding nana with him .

" i hope you don't mind Danny is coming along too " I poked my head up at that " excuse me ?" .

" he's in the kitchen with andy " ok now I'm starting to think my house is a freaking hotel or some shit " and you let them ALL in " I glanced back at toshi who stood there awkwardly sweating " they said they'll wait in the kitchen till I wake you up but..."

Dear lord give me a brake " Fine there is no way I'm sleeping now might as well get up " I sat crossed legged scratching my messy bed hair .

" come on wash your face change your clothes and put your heels on " I roll my eyes then get up stretching my Limbs .

After washing my face and putting my comfy outfit for the day that is basically some blue jeans and a red t-shirt with the word " RULER " on it in gold and of course these heels that scream foot massage after , the good thing thought is that I can wear them for hours straight without being hurt or uncomfortable since my feet are basically used to pain by now .

When I walked into the kitchen I saw the group just casually sitting around eating breakfast , much for my grocery shopping last week .

" you want some I made oatmeal with everyone since it's fast " it was Alice who spoke this time , she looked at place with an apron and a hair pun
" sure " I finally smiled taking a seat next to sleepy Arata who was eating slowly for once and Jasmine was right next to him giggling at the sight.

The meal time was pretty Quiet but it was a good type of Quiet living seeing toshi enjoying his meal peacefully even tho he looked nervous earlier and knowing his stomach problems I'm glad Alice made oatmeal of all things I had to buy some new cooking books for him and Arata of course , by now I bought one for vegetarians one for vegans one for Japanese foods and one for people with weak stomachs .

I learned by now that he really lOVES my pancakes but I can't give them to him always so it become rare also he can't eat anything fatty or fried and he can't go crazy on sweets also but when it came to Arata he is not really a fan of fish which surprised me at first he prefers chicken and his favorite treat is cotton candy .

" so any of you is gonna tell me where am I going from the early morning?" I asked looking around at everyone who was still eating " well me and Danny were thinking how to repay you for being groom maids and men for us so at the end we decided to take you ALL to a trip to the best place on earth can DISNEYLAND " in the corner of my eye I could see jasmine drop her spoon down with wide sparkly eyes .

" DISNEYLAND REALLY !?" Alice nodded making the girl jump from seat shaking Arats shoulder aggressively almost knocking him out " Disneyland can you believe Disneyland!!" After he got his balance back he stared blankly at the excited girl and said the thing that no one in this room could believe.

" what's...Disneyland?".

Ok I know villains are supposed to be tough and all but this now is ridiculous every single adult and Jasmine are speechless at this point well expect for dan who sigh putting his plate in the sink " Geez kid you're pathetic ?" I would have stepped up on that but this time someone did before me .

" You Should take that back " that low deep voice that only villains would hear came out of toshi's mouth " now you're standing up for somebody how ' heroic '   I'm shaking " it was all in a mocking tone making toshi's eyes slowly darken in an almost scary way .

" Danny that's enough " Alice held his arm in a grip but he only looked down at her marching closer to toshi " listen me being ok with you being with my sister doesn't mean I like you that much and I won't hesitate in braking that long neck of yours " toshi only glared down at him .

" kids let's get out for a while they need to discuss some adult stuff " andy final did something and took the kids out in order to distract them by something.

" gorilla you better back off of him you listen TO ME " Nathan stood next to toshi but toshi put his hand on his shoulder pulling him back " it is my business not yours Nathan ".

The air was getting tense between us all I almost felt choked " standing up for yourself how sweet show me what you got jack the pumpkin king " toshi looked over to me then to Alice as if he was taking Permission to act up .

Alice slowly let go of Her fiancé's arm trusting the tall older man and stood back .

" (Y/N) Alice and Nathan please get out of the kitchen area this needs to be private " Toshi looked over his shoulder to us both then looked back towards Dan .

Alice took a breath before following us out and leaving the two to 'discuss ' their private business.