T W E N T Y T W O

My first kiss .

My first crush .

My first sexual experience.

When I think about it I get lost in memory it's as if yesterday everything happened.

My first kiss was actually stolen from me when I was a freshmen in highschool one of the jocks of the school made a bet with his so called idiot friends he could kiss any random and she would like it on the spot
And for my I was the first one in sight I wasn't the most beautiful girl in school but I was ok with myself I wasn't a total nerd or one of those fake girls no I was an average teen minding my own business till well he basically closed my locker and pulling my chin in a fast movement I couldn't react back and let's say he left with a bleedy bottom lip . no one. Fucks.with.me.

And my first crush was actually with the bad boy of the school in my Sophomore year his name was Andy everyone fear him and respect him he was in the track team so he was lean build and tall he had this Gothic look to him his skin was just too Pale and had thoes blue eyes and that dark hair with pierced ears it almost made him seem a vampire which every girl school was drooling on , how did I develop a crush on him well the funny thing is I kinda of saved him one day from one of the teachers who was trying to just find one thing to kick him off the track team which never happened , in reality Andy didn't fight much only if anyone fucks with him or his friends which I admired plus he was just super smart .

And my first sexual experience was...with him Andy himself actually at prom night I went with my friends , he wasn't with anyone and asked to dance, at that point me and him were like somewhat of friends and a thing lead to another from a small kiss while we were out taking some fresh air to touching till we ended back in his house, it was wild in a way I felt lust for the that night I confessed to him but what happened after is a different story for another time.

_____________________________

And now me out of millions sitting on a bed wearing a black slick rob with nothing underneath looking down while toshinori standing in front of me shirtless and his belt is thrown on the floor .

He cruesd in his head a million times , what was he doing for the love of god is it right to be doing this is even still good sure he wasn't no virgin he a few intimate relationships in his younger years but now he wasn't so sure.......but there was one thing he was sure of he cared for you and that what mattered now .

He bit his lower lip bending down and lifting your chin up gently pressing a soft but needy kiss , his breath was burning lava everything from his lips to the tip of his fingers that were moving ever so smoothly brushing your shoulders pulling down the slick robe down a exposing your bare chest .

His eyes were half opened moving from your lips to your neck making you moan from his heat pining you down to bed so he was now on top of you , it was just hard looking into his eyes he was staring at each and every curve in your body . his eyes were sharp even tho his face clearly red from everything that's happening .

Everything he wanted to do to you was watch you , the only thing word that could describe the view under him was

Beautiful.

he leaned forward with both his hands cuping your face kissing you one more time but deeper more passionate and lustful , his tongue begged to enter and you let it , it felt like a sea he was good too good , you felt like melting and if you really were it was worth it .

He hand massaged your breasts kinda roughly he felt needy he felt every nerve in his body was on edge he felt himself harden can't keeping himself steady with your sweet lips and moans your hands were behind his neck it drove him crazy .

He pulled his pants with his underwear forcefully almost ripping them off .

You the other side weren't any different then him so drunk from just kissing and turned on craving him like a sweet piece of candy .

He breathed heavily looking into your eyes putting both hands beside your head " I'm going in ok" he whispered in your ear , you nodded before feeling him push himself inside you .

"t-toshi~"you moaned making him aroused moving inside you harder , he was fully hard .

Your nails were now digging into his back but being careful not to get near his wound .

How in the world were you doing this a month ago you were stargazing in your old pjs drinking coco living in a big house all alone no one ever visits or even asks about you that often and now....now this is happening.

" (Y/N)

I Love you. " he breathed out.

For some reason your eyes were watering why you didn't know maybe tears of joy maybe the fact that you felt

Loved.

" I love you too toshinori I love you too " you hugged as you felt him still going on edge of orgasme .

It didn't take long after until he released himself inside you making your body shiver biting your lip in the pleasant feeling .

he laid on top of you laying his head on your chest hugging you with his arms .

His hair felt soft letting you play it for a brief before sighing then looking up at you
" are you ok ? " he asked .

A giggled escaped your lips before answering him " more then ok sunshine" .

He chuckled .

A/N: I hopefully delivered this in a way you all felt something and enjoyed it in a way and the song that's what I was listening to while I was writing this kinda odd I know.