TWENTY SIX

In my life there were a few people who I told what I wanted to be when I grow up and he was one of them .

" you want to be a professional ballerina ?" Asked the pale boy laying on my bed .

" yes... I know it sounds like a little girl dream but I really do " I looked determined while saying which made him chuckle, his voice was deep but still cracks at times .

He sat up crossing his legs resting his elbows on each side of him and his face in his hands then looked at me with his light blue eyes .

" go for it " with a straight face .

" huh ".

" I said if you wanted to go for it take those sweatpants first " .

" what does THAT have to do with it mr I like reading about old torture methods in the late 600s that's creepy you know " he rolled his eyes .

" so what I like weird stuff I'm not ashamed from it " that was true he never was ashamed from anything he did no matter how big or small it is .

" plus I know you still like me In any way I am (Y/N) " .

" your so confident in that ".

" because you know I love you " I blushed when he got closer to me cupping my cheeks in his hands laying his forehead onto mine .

____________________

" I'm BOORD " uh this is the tenth time he says that .

" young Arata please I'm sure there is something you could rather do indoors" bless you Toshi but that's not gonna work .

" what do I do ha I can't fly the helicopter indoors and have ANYTHING " drama queen much " hey hey now I know it's boring to be indoors all day so um....how about we um... I know how could I forget " I slapped my forehead grinning then got my bag to look for what I need.

" what you looking for (Y/N) Honey ? " toshi said making my heart skip a beat I know it's been a month since we been well I guess official but it still gets me when he says something like honey or sweetheart or dear it almost feel like a fanfic.

" found it I was looking for this look it's like a summer festival but you know our style a carnival " that's right the snow stopped now it was only the sun and somewhat hot air and beach time it was the start of February.

" what do you do there ?" The younger blonde asked taking the small colorful poster from your hand " well it's very fun there are lots and lots of rides games and even dare I say food " his eyes light up at the last part of course this kid loves food more then people .

" IT SOUNDS AMAZING I WANNA GO PLEASE " well that cheered him up .

" what about you toshi wanna go too ?" He smiled softly back then nodded his head .

" great that's settled we're going to the carnival today " I hope this doesn't go horribly wrong in a way .

______________________
And while the three get ready for the carnival their planning to head to , a plane was close to landing in the cities airport , a pale man with sharp light blue eyes and clean cut slicked black hair sat wearing a black suit in a first class seat looking threw his window at the blue sky his hand holding a glass full of fresh lemonade and sighing at the view.

" I missed this fucking place " with a small smile he took a sip from his drink.
_____________________

" it's ok I understand I was just wondering if she could come " I said threw the phone to missy on the other line .

" yeah she's out with her friends on a play date and wait a minute please...TURN THE GOD DAMN MUSIC OFF " .

" um...was that Jackson?" She sigh .

" who else would it be teens are way harder then kids those days uh ".

" your the one who wanted to marry and have kids early you know " thinking about it missy was so young when she got married she was 19 after we graduated directly her father let her only if she goes to College which she did and got pregnant at 20 with her first Jackson and her second jasmine at 29 .

" I know I don't regret anything I did plus I found the perfect person to do it with didn't I (A/N) " I chuckled shaking my head " true true anyways talk to you later bye " then I closed the line .

" they can't come ? " toshinori asked while helping Arata tie his boots " yeah their busy but it's ok and are you two ready because I am " " indeed we are let's head out " the two stood up straightening themselves to walk out the hotel room .

The place wasn't hard to find since the lights and huge rides gave it off and boy it was full of people well that was expected .

" so what you want to try first OTHER then food we don't want you to throw up now do we " he shook his head without a pissed look which was somewhat surprising to see but I suppose he's genuinely happy to be here .

He looked around curiously at each ride started from the smallest to the biggest till his eye landed on a ricing cats game " I want to try that one " he pointed his finger towards it " ok let in line first " a smiled sparked his face as he ran towards the line of kids waiting for his turn " he's happy " you mumbled to yourself not aware that toshinori heard looking at the boy along with you by his side holding his big warm hand .

" toshi " .

" do you think he wants to go back to your world I mean ?" This got him off guard "....I'm not sure but I would be blind if I said I can see him staying the same way " toshinori understood the necessary needs of him coming home as the symbol of peace and izuku's mentor but what about Arata he could take him in but again the villains will have more reason to attack.

" yeah he's only a kid after all " .

" exactly ".

After that they just watched silently as he played with the other kids from ride to ride he looked like he was having the time of his life .

" try this it's good " you said giving him and toshinori some cotton candy
" it's very sweet my cheeks pinch me " toshi joked feeling the sugar melt in his mouth while Arata jumped up and down as if this is the best thing he ever tasted in his life " this is AMAZING I want more " I rolled my eyes taking a piece for myself then handing him what's left .

At the end we watched a magic show where the magician guessed random peoples name including toshi that just stayed there with the biggest shook face ever , then we bought some dinner heading home toshi was the one driving since Arata power went off and he fall asleep so I sat in the back to watch over him till we arrived.

______________________

Meanwhile at the airport a plane finally landed and the man from earlier made his way threw the crowds of people with a professional suitcase in hand and another case for his luggage. His gold framed Sunglasses shined brighter from the head lights get him more attention .

A few heads turned while he walked pass mostly do to the fact that he looks like some celebrity that didn't have his bodyguards that day .

But in a Matt of fact He wasn't a stranger to this place nor to you .