S I X

-
-
-
-
when you were a little girl dancing, music was a big part of your life mainly because of your grandmother she loved all type of arts and ballet was just one of the arts she adored seeing you doing.

"Grany!Grany! look I'm doing it!" yelled a 7 year old you standing on her toes with her shaky little legs till, a middle aged woman walked in, she had the same eyes as you but her hair was thicker and shorter with gray strands and a few lines on her face along with a warm smile she watched you and clapped softly."great job princess! You're doing a fantastic job!" a grin crossed your face feeling proud of what you have achieved but it was gone along with your grandmother, feeling a cold wind hit your bones as you fall on the snowy ground hugging yourself, looking up to the front, there was only a fade of a light it was so far to reach but too close to see.
You felt your body gently being shaken, a soft voice calling but who? who could it be? After all you're alone in the... that's right you've forgotten all about All Might.

"( Y/N)-san" it was deep comforting and calming voice but with a hint of worry was in it, so you opened your sleepy eyes slowly not really seeing what's in front of you due to not having your glasses on but a bright blond or more like yellow hair color was clear for you and you know exactly who it was.

"what is it toshi?" You said still half asleep and unaware of what you just called him rubbing your eyes while he sighed getting your glasses from the nightstand" h-here i think you were having a some sort of nightmare?" he put them on your face so you could now see him clearly his hair which was more messy than usual as if he just woke up and a little faint of a smile "thank you...really was I talking in my sleep? " you stretched your arms sitting on the edge of the bed "not really but more like shaking and whining it woke me up and as the symbol of peace in my world I couldn't ignore it." he told with a clear concerned look on his face as he looked away a bit not making eye contact with you.

You looked at him not sure what to respond back.

it's the first time someone has told you about this but then again you did stay alone most of the time and that dream what was with it again it's been a long time since then but it sure made you sink in thought but not long before looking around and realizing your in the guests bedroom which meant you fell asleep.

"um did I sleep here last night?" You asked a little embarrassed from your act, you just met officially yesterday and you slept with him the next night what a great person you are but it's not like it'd a bad thing or is it..

" y-yes you looked tired and fell asleep on me and I didn't want to wake you up so I placed you on the bed." now you just felt horrible he was so sweet and yet so caring about others.

"I just hope I didnt do anything to bother your sleep." you jokingly said getting out of the bed and didn't notice that his cheeks were getting warmer "No of course not." he responded.

It stayed at an awkward silence for a bit it wasn't uncomfortable in a way so you scratched your head thoughtfully before saying "hey have you by any chance seen a black phone?" He blinked before getting up and pulling it out of his pocket "I thought it's better to k-keep it so it doesn't get l-lost but here you go." you nodded taking the phone from his skinny hands and looking at the time it was 6:30am you still had an hour before you go to work, half to get ready and another half is the ride in the car if you began to get ready now you will have a few minutes before you start your job.

"are you sure your not late today too for your job and daily routines?" he questioned, you smiled in return and shook your head "no! but I need to get ready now if I want to make it on time. So if you can excuse me I'll go and get ready now." you made your way towards the door thinking of what your going to tell your boss about not showing up yesterday and that maybe you'll have to leave a bit early since you don't want to let All Might stay alone for a long time. Maybe you should ask him if he would like to come with just for today.

"hey All Might do you by any chance...would want to go with me just for today that Is! So that you don't stay alone here all day?" You asked rubbing the back of your neck looking at the ground. Since you taught ballet maybe having him watch your class won't bored him much as been alone in here all day.

" I..." He looked at himself then at you again "I have to take your offer down (Y/N) I need to find the villain if I understood right he must be in your world as well, it would be a horrible thing if something happened to the people of your town." you felt a small flinch in your chest you couldn't put it together but you ignored it anyways and shook your head shaking your head."no it's alright your right about that it would be a disaster if it would to happen since there's no heroes here but be careful and don't get lost please.. I would be worried about not finding you." you warned as he chuckled then nodded "I have a strong memory don't worry I'll be fine."he said.
"okay then I'll go shower and do other things to leave." you walked out the bedroom closing the door after yourself standing behind the door.

It didn't take long for you to get ready just a Quick Shower changing your clothes to something more comfortable a nice mint green sweater along with black leggings and white tennis shoes it wasn't much but enough to keep you warm and comfortable for class. usually you didn't have time for any other stuff like makeup and such in the morning so you ended up with just a some body lotion and brushed your hair back out if your face, after that wearing what's left of clothes including a scarf and a winter hat and you were ready to start the day.

Toshinori looked at himself in the mirror of the bathroom, trying to make his hair a little more decent then the usually messy one and brushing his teeth with the toothbrush you gave him. thoughts were going in and out of his head thinking how is he going to find this villain in a big city like this. And if he will go home soon or will it take a long time will everyone survive without him around it was just a headache to think of but the city had other heroes that can protect everyone there's Endeavor, Aizawa, Ingenium, and others that can do their best to have everyone in safety.

you walked back into his bedroom not seeing him but hearing the water running the bathroom then smiled to yourself, you put a white scarf and two pair of gloves with a warm big hat and a little note along with them.

After he came out he noticed the new clothes on the bed sheets next to his hero costume and a little note he got closer and opened it, a smile crossed his face reading the little sweet note you left it had some directions on where he can find some stuff around the house and your job address so needles to say he was pleased as he put his hero costume and what you got him, he jumped out the window using only 50% of his power not to get any attention from strangers and so on went to look for the wanted villain that caused all of this to happen.