T W O

Darkness was all you could see not a ghost of a light appeared. it was cold and you were all alone, nothing but a small blanket covering you up walking in the snow barefoot no where to go. where were you is what you Questioned.

" hello is anybody out there..please...anybod help..." Walking barefoot threw the merciless cold of the the night but-

The loud of the alarm shook you from your slumber.

" WHAAAA" you fell off your bed crashing on your floor feeling a bump on your head. looking around, you were still in your house. was all of last night a dream?

" if it was then I really shouldn't read fanfics all night when I'm bored " you got up rubbing the top on your head looking for your glasses that apparently fell under the bed because of your fall, so after you put them on you looked at your wrist watch on the table wondering how much you slept, the sun was up so but what time is it.

" uh..let's see...9:30am...huh wait that means" you Quickly opened your phone seeing about 30 miscalls from your boss. you were late and by a LOT.

" Shit i need to call missy to back me up this time " you looked in your phone searching for your coworker's name but for your luck your phone wasn't charged enough so it died in about 10 seconds of searching.

" Great the only time I forgot to freaking charge you uh...that leaves the house telephone " you hoped the snow didn't cut the electricity.

before you walked out of your room you looked at yourself in the mirror you weren't wearing your pajamas from the night before but rather a nightgown your grandma gave you a long time ago when you were young, now that's wired but you kinda brushed it off, you guessed that you probably changed half asleep. Or so you think.

Either way you made your way down the stairs to the living room to do your quick call, but a shifting voice was heared from the living room next door.

" maybe a thief...but in day light? that's stupid" you said to yourself feeling a bit
suspicion.

you thought to yourself it should be better to leave the call for now and find out if there is a stranger in your house or not, so you slowly walked to the kitchen noticing the big knife is missing which freaked you out because one you last used that thing was when you thought something landed in your backyard, two it doesn't help that you did find the knife in the kitchen but it was next to a cape like an actual superhero one and it was HUGE and very heavy...it needed someone strong to put it on like All- then it hit you making you run out the kitchen faster than shoppers on black Friday going after a good sale on shoes.

Out the kitchen.

From the first living room.

Threw the hall.

And finally.

There he was.

Peaceful sleeping on the sofa, a big buff loveable hero with his slow breath hugging his costume while he slept with nothing but his under shirt and boxers, it felt like a big deal to be honest, how many times do you see him like this and with a calm face no big smile nothing just a relaxed face slightly red cheeks from the cold and his tan skin was very nice to look at but still the more important question was.

'WHAT IS HE DOING HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE ' you screamed in your head. like for one yes your happy your seeing him in flesh and blood but why and how? what happened and is he-

" ugh.." He shifted himself then sneezed shaking a little.

Oh no he must have cough a cold he did sleep in wet clothes apparently, I hope it's not too bad.

" um are...you ok" you asked getting closer to him he moved to face you slowly his eyes showed how tired he is and face was a bit red, no word was said from him now you knew it's bad super bad, All Might not talking or cheerful like you knew toshinori was not as bright as all might but it kinda was odd. He must be really sick and if your memory was not lying to you it was freezing last night .

He coughed as smoke started to come up from his body it was clear he was running out of time, but then again why was he sleeping in this form isn't stressful enough for the three hours, you just had so many questions but they had to wait at least till he gets better and for now care is what he needed.

" I..have..to..g.." He tried getting up while the smoke covered him, it was almost like a spa room the steam was so hot.

" No...i mean your tired please it's ok " you tried to make him lay down but he refused sitting down on the couch holding his head, sweating like crazy and breathing heavily.

" no...time..I..mus.." he looked so weak and you couldn't just stay there and stare at him so you stood up quickly and put your hands on his wide musclier shoulders and felt how big and strong they were.

" listen All Might, I know your secret it's ok your time is up I understand I'm not gonna tell anyone, don't push yourself not now please " your eyes were full with concern for him while he just froze with slightly wide eyes, you could see the glowing blue eyes of his appear behind the shadows of his face, feeling his body shrunk and become more boney, his hair turning a lot messier and his bangs dropped down his face and there you were looking at Toshinori Yagi the man behind the NO.1 hero. A relief feeling came over you but not him very well.

" would you mind letting go of my shoulders miss " he asked with his somewhat tired voice.

" oh sorry sorry " you moved you hands away from him, feeling a little embarrassed.

" um if I...may I ask who are....you " his coughs broke threw his words. that looked so scary in real life than the anime, usually you would laugh it off and sometimes you would get very worried about it and now seeing it it showed how bad it was.

" that doesn't matter now the important thing is are you ok ?"

" I'm fin-" he sneezed.

" I'll take that as a no " you sigh putting your hand on his forehead feeling him tense a bit then realized how hot he was.

" please miss stop I'm perfectly fine and-" .

" no you stop it "

" huh ?"

" you act like your ok while I know your sick, so please stop it it's enough your dying inside " your words were sharp but you couldn't help it.

" i...".

" I'm...sorry just i don't like people who overwork themselves that's all "

" I see " he looked down at his lap seeing his bare legs and realizing he's in his underwear only which made his face burn, but from embarrassment this time and pulled his costume over himself.

" it's ok I'm not gonna take advantage of you unless you want me too " you said with straight face which made him jump and tighten his grip on the costume.

" w-what" you couldn't hold it after that reaction and busted your butt off laughing, he sure still was a cute mess and you loved it.

" I'm——kidding!, anyways lay down I'll get you some dry clothes and maybe something warm to drink does that sound good " he nodded blinking at you with his sinking blue eyes, they weren't under any shadows they were just small and his body was fairly skinny he looked like he was in his middle 40s or more tho his skin doesn't look that bad.

" is something wrong ?" He asked making you realize you were staring at him again. you just hope it won't turn into to a habit.