FINAL

No one likes goodbyes their always unsettling and heartbreaking...how could anybody likes them the slightest.

Toshinori tried avoiding them most of his life , they always left a terrible harsh feeling in your throat and lungs , words become impossible to speak and emotions screaming to come on but he couldn't that wouldn't be Mature or fair it would be selfish after everything.

It's not like he could stay there forever.

And you just looked beautiful Gorgeous breath taking , he could go on and on if he had the chance . Such a lovely Angel did he fell for .

You between his arms that was the thing he'll miss the most , your soft warm skin against his to feel like he's protecting you all the time , you're his Angel . How could he leave you alone to raise both your child .

How pathetic.

He could just imagine it , you four him you sitting next to each other , Arata sitting by his side and you holding your beautiful baby at peace....at least it would be better then the situation he was facing now .

You three made it to the house a while ago and you were on your knees comforting the young boy who held his belongings in his backpack and another paper bag hanged from his hand ,

You rubbed his shoulders to calm him down , he was trying really hard not to cry but he couldn't his tears running down his cheeks sniffing a few times and you still welcomed it with a smile .

" it's ok you can cry sweetie , even big boys cry " he took in your words but was still shaking , he knew he didn't belong here and he didn't imagine a goodbye to be this hard , all the memories he had in this world and the people he met the reason he felt like he's worth something for the first in his miserable life with the villains.

"...I'm gonna miss you " He finally spoke throwing his arms around your neck hiding his face your chest for the last time he probably will feel the warm comfort of your arms around him and your strict rules about sweets along with your delicious cooking.

" I'll miss you too , remember you can always call me anytime you want ok sweetie " he sniffed one last time before letting you again. Eyes shut red and Buffy he nodded his head whipping his eyes to stop anymore tears " Ok ." All while Toshinori watched from afar .

" ok you guys should probably hurry and um...Toshinori promise me you'll look out for him and yourself ok ?" again the painful feeling in your guts , it was getting worse your heart felt like it was about to burst out of your ribcage .

" yeah I promise ...Let's go Arata " the boy looked at you one more time , you were smiling.

Be happy.

Toshinori opened the big bedroom window, the cold wind flew inside sending shivers down your bodies.

At that moment he remembered all the goodbyes he received threw the night .

Nathan and his family.

" Geez I'll sure miss your kind ass , your stay was fun while it lasted so good luck hero " .

" thank you for treating my friend like a true gentleman and loving I hope you have a good life both of you ".

" mr.yagi , Ara please don't forget us we love you so much and call a lot we will miss you sooo much " .

Andrew .

He didn't see him but he called " hi symbol of peace just wanted to say you were a good patient and a good man to your girl so take care and watch out for the boy too ".