2

Lucas | 3:42 pm

Our plane landed at 2:22 and we were just getting to the hotel

Our plane landed at 2:22 and we were just getting to the hotel. We would've been here earlier but they lost one of Olivia's bags so we had to wait for then to find it which wasn't long.

We all got out of the rented escalade that was in Dillyn's name and headed into the hotel after Bali.

Olivia: It's pretty.

Eva: With a pool and a fucking jacuzzi.

Amber: Sex with me in the jacuzzi is gonna be amazing.

She made her remix of Rihanna's "Sex with Me" making us laugh.

Me: Oh yea'? Who said you were gon' get som'?

She snapped her head in my direction.

Amber: I better be getting some.

I chuckled.

Me: Yea' we'll see.

Amber: Yeah well if I don't get none in that jacuzzi, then you don't get any until I say so and who knows when that'll be.

Everybody went "ooh" and "damn" as she flipped her hair and walked away from me. I chuckled and nodded my head.

Me: Bet.

Bali came back to us with four key cards.

Bali: Here. Don't fuck up these rooms, aigh'? Shit's in my name.

She gave Amber a card, Eva a card and Olivia a card and kept one.

After finding our room, we entered it.

Amber: Damn, shit's even better in person.

I dropped my bags on the mini couch that was against the wall.

Me: Yea' you right.

Amber: When am I ever wrong?

Me: Shut up.

She laughed and threw herself down on the bed.

I laid beside her and watched as she slowly straddled my waist.

Me: Wassup?

She leaned down and began kissing on my neck. I slapped her ass as she began sucking it, knowing that I liked that kinda shit.

Amber: Now what was you saying about how I'm not getting any?

She sucked harder but I flipped us over. Since she had on a dress, I was pressed against a thin piece of fabric between her thick thighs. I pulled down the straps as I left butterfly kisses on her neck down to her collar bone done to her breast. She was moaning softly as I slid the cups down to her bra and was now sucking her nipples.

I moved my hand down between her legs and gently rubbed her through her G-String. I switched breast at the same time as I slid her G-String over and began to rub her actual clit.