10.

Okay so I've never been to Boathouse on the Bay so idk how it works there. I'm going by imagination. So, if you've been there and know my way is completely different, don't say nothing.

Kalani | 1:30 pm

I was not with the shit

Today we had a test and I was not with this shit. My brain just wasn't with it. I was nearly tripping and shit but good thing it's not my turn to show my choreography yet.

All that was on my brain was the fact that Lucas told Ma and Pa that there was still communication between us when there wasn't and I wanted to know why.

I had already decided that after class I was going to shoot him a text saying that we needed to talk, asap.

Mrs. Greene: Kalani, you're up.

We were in the theater so the ones who weren't performing yet, were sitting in the chairs. I was one who was sitting in the chair but now considering it's my turn to perform, I was getting up and heading down the aisle and to the stage.

Mrs. Greene: What's the name of your song again?

Me: Uh Heart Cry Remix.

Mrs. Greene: By Drehz?

Me: That's the one.

Since today was test day, we had to be in our leotard and tights with our hair in a doughnut bun.

I stood center stage and waited for my music to start.

I dragged my last move off the stage with a smile on my face. I heard the claps and I came back on stage. I stood on stage with my feet in first position waiting for Mrs. Greene to call out my grade.

Mrs. Greene: 94.8. Good job, Kalani.

Me: Thank you.

A 94!? Seriously?

That was worth way more than a ninety-four.

I exited off stage and sat back in my seat and watched the next dancer go up.