18

Trinity | Hotel

Kalani and I stepped out of her Mercedes and headed into the hotel

I was kind of nervous about telling Bali about my disorder. All that was on my mind was what if she treats me differently or what if she doesn't want anything to do with me because of my disorder. If I lost Bali, I would be hurt. Almost as hurt if I lost Kalani.

Yes, Bali has been my best friend longer than Kalani but Kalani would do things that Bali wouldn't just to make sure I was happy. For instance, one time I nearly lost my apartment because I was behind nearly a thousand dollars on rent. Bali wouldn't dare give me over two hundred dollars because she loves her money. Even though she has a lot of it, she would rather me out of the streets or living with somebody than to make sure I had a roof over my head. I told Kalani about it and she paid my rent for me, even when I told her no multiple times. To this damn, I am still grateful for that. She won't even let me pay her back, all she says is "that's what best friends do." I swear, I love Kalani more than anything.

We stepped off the elevator and onto the floor that Bali was on along with Olivia and Will.

Me: Okay, please don't cuss her out or-

Kalani: You know me better than that, I'm not going to smack her or cuss her out.

I sighed because I knew she was lying.

Me: Lani...

Kalani: Okay, I will only give her hell about saying you got bigger.

Me: No. Kalani, please just let me handle this.

She looked at me and huffed.

Kalani: Okay fine you asshole.

I pecked her cheek.

Me: You're the best.

Kalani: Awe, I know.

I laughed before taking a deep breath.

Me: Is it too late to turn back around?

She gave me a smile before knocking on Bali's room door that we were outside of.

Kalani: Now it is.

Me: Bitch.

Kalani: Whore.

I nearly laughed but Bali opened the door with of course, a Hennessy bottle in her hand.

Bali: Back already?

She turned around walked inside of her room, leaving the door open. I walked inside with Kalani behind me.

Me: I have to tell you something.

She was sitting on the table looking at us.

Bali: What could ya have ta say ta me, lil girl.