20

* AUTHORS NOTE : Okay so, I was like halfway done with this chapter when I found out there is no Celebration Station in California. I was planning on changing it but then I would have to change the entire chapter and that's too much work lol. I'm almost finished with this book and I'm trying to finish it as quickly as I can so I can start my Seth Rollins (THAT'S DADDY RIGHT THERE BTW) book. But my point is, don't comments saying there's no Celebration Station in California because I now know that. Just imagine that there is one in Los Angeles.

3 Days Later

Kalani | Home

Lucas was nearly the only thing on my mind

Lucas was nearly the only thing on my mind. Besides Lucas, work and school were the only things on my mind.

Work because my manager is giving me extra hours, which I was okay with because more hours meant more money.

School because we have a show coming up next week and I don't think I'm ready for it. You see, I have a solo and I haven't been practicing as nearly as hard as I should have, which is bad. I don't want to mess up and my grade go down or anything.

And Lucas. Lucas has been on my mind because I was actually considering to going back out with him. Yes, I know, I'm going back on my word a lot but it's hard and kind of complicated when Lucas is your first love. You say you want nothing to do with him but yet you crave more of him; you want to see him all the time, you want to call him all the time, text him. It's just crazy.

I was currently sitting in my living room on my laptop, checking my email.

I glanced at my phone that sat beside me and all that was on my mind was fucking Lucas.

Fuck it.

I should be able to hang with him one more time then not see him again right?

I picked up my protected phone and pulled up his contact. I hit the text symbol and hesitantly entered the words into the rectangle box.

Are you busy?
-Kalani ; 2:12 pm

I was about to erase everything I just put but I accidentally hit the send button.