Last Chapter!

4 Months Later

Lucas | Ex-Home

I zipped up the last of my suitcases

I was going to live in Long Beach, California with Trinity and Kalani, except Kalani doesn't know, only Trinity, and trinity thought it was a good idea.

I have a place up in Long Beach already. It wasn't near Kalani's or Trinity's but instead near Eva Dillyn's place.

Yes, I did say Eva and Dillyn. Eva and Dillyn moved to Long Beach two months ago because Eva applied and got in to CalArts, the same school that Kalani still goes to. So, went I sent moved of my stuff over to my new place and had furniture sent over, Dillyn or Eva was there to make sure it got put into my house.

Amber came into the room that we once shared.

Amber: Will is here.

Will was going to take me to the airport and Olivia was going to stay here with Amber.

Speaking of Amber, she never really did forgive me but that's aigh. Since we've been back in ATL, we had different rooms, and barely saw each other even though we lived together. She did her thing and I did mine. She made her videos, and I finished up three unfinished songs.

That day at the airport, I would've stayed with Kalani right away, but I had some unfinished things (songs) that needed to be finished and released.

Me: Aigh'.

I grabbed the both of my suitcases and took the down the steps and out of the house where Will's Lexus sat parked in the driveway.

Will put them in the trunk for me while Olivia didn't even look at me.

Olivia barely said a word to me or Eva in four months. Me because I cheated on Amber and Eva because she moved to Long Beach and didn't really care about the drama that Amber had with Kalani.

Amber: Hey Lucas?

I looked back at her to see her shoot me a wave. I shot her back a smirk and a head nod before sliding in the car with Will.

Will: Damn man. Can't believe you a father.

I sat back and leaned my arm against the door as he pulled off.

Me: Yeah, that's if Amber didn't kill my baby.

I still don't know if Kalani is still pregnant or not. Trinity won't tell me nothing, neither will Eva.

Eva and Kalani from what I've heard became sorta close friends. Not as close her Trinity and Kalani but kind of there. Trinity loves Eva and loves that when she's not around, Eva is, so Kalani is never really alone.

Will: I woulda beat ha ass.

Me: Ion hit females, you know dat shit.

Will: Yea but that caused for an ass whopping by whoeva. You'on eva try ta fight a pregnant woman.