27

Lucas | 11:00 am

Amber and I made up weeks ago and everything has been fine with us after she bought me another suitcase and replaced some of my clothes

Amber and I made up weeks ago and everything has been fine with us after she bought me another suitcase and replaced some of my clothes. I wasn't really worried about that though. I coul've bought that shit by myself when we got back to ATL. We aint had no arguments, just normalcy. I haven't heard from Kalani since the day she brought me back to the hotel. I've been telling myself that she's not pregnant because if she was, she would've told me already. I thought telling myself that would make the feeling I had go away,  but it hasn't done shit.

Our plane leaves today at 12:00, so we were just checking out of the hotel (while having to pay extra for our room that Amber damaged). Since we rented the Escalade from the car rental at the airport, we were taking the rental back there and check it back in before catching out flight.

I closed the trunk and hopped in the back with Amber and Bali since Dillyn drove and Eva sat up front with him and Will sat in the very back with Olivia. 

I slipped out my phone and debated on whether or not I should text Kalani to tell her that I'm leaving. I know Amber is gonna question me if I did it, but I kinda want to see her before I leave. Who knows when or if I'll see her again.

I pulled up her contact and shot her a text.

I'm leavin today. I wanna see ya before I go. The flight leaves at 12 but we going to tha airport now.
Lucas ; 11:01 pm

I slipped my phone away and got ready for Amber's question because I knew she was about to say something.

Amber: Why did you just text her?

Me: Cause I want ta see ha before I leave.

I shrugged and leaned back against the leather seat.

Amber: Why?

Me: Cause, who knows when or if I'll see ha again. 

She got ready to say something else but decided against it.

It was quiet between mostly everyone as we headed to the airport.

Kalani | Home

I slipped my feet into my sneakers and sighed as I looked at my stomach. I hesitantly rubbed it.

Me: I can't believe there's a baby in my stomach.

Trinity: Well believe it. Are you ready, babymomma?

I shot her a glare before grabbed my phone and keys.

Me: As I'll ever be.

Trinity wanted to go see Bali before she left, and I was going to tell Lucas that I'm pregnant.

Trinity: Let's go then. The airport isn't that far as you know.

I glanced at my bun in the mirror before following her out of my room and house. I slid into her Lexus and she started the engine. I rolled down my window since it was kind of warm/hot out today. It felt amazing.