12

Amber | 1:09 pm

Lucas went out with Dillyn and Will earlier so Eva, Olivia and I were in Eva's room talking

Olivia: So since we've been here, you haven't gotten any?

Me: No! Lucas is either out and when he comes back he's angry or just don't feel like it or I'm out and don't feel like it. Mainly him.

Eva: Oh no. Girl, I've gotten it every night since we've been here.

I tightened my ponytail.

Me: Well lucky you.

They laughed.

Olivia: Girl you better take it.

Me: I've been tempted to.

We laughed and I crossed my legs.

Eva: So you've met his grandparents right?

Today I wanted to spend time with Lucas again, but he informed me that he was going to a barbecue that his grandparents are having. Olivia had overheard and asked him if everybody could go, he asked his grandmother and now we are having barbecue for dinner.

Me: Yeah. They are extremely nice.

Olivia: Not judgmental?

Me: Cordelia can be, but I don't think she intends to. It's just the way she comes across.

Eva: Is there a specific way we should dress?

Me: Considering it's grandparents, I would say nothing too revealing.

Olivia: Okay then. I'm gonna get dressed now.

Me: I guess me too.

Eva: Same.

We headed back into our rooms and I noticed Lucas was on the balcony smoking a blunt with Dillyn. I went onto the balcony and got a glance from Lucas before he looked out straight ahead.

Me: The girls are getting ready right now.

Dillyn: Aigh'. Be back later then.

He left out and Lucas finished the blunt before putting the roach out.