24

Lucas | Hotel

Last night didn't make anything awkward between Kalani and I, although it should've

Last night didn't make anything awkward between Kalani and I, although it should've. Our morning was basically like we were together again. When I woke up this morning, I was still in Kalani's bed with my arms wrapped around her. We got up around nine and had breakfast around ten. We took a shower before she had dropped me back at the hotel around eleven.

I didn't regret sleeping with Kalani, but I do feel bad that I cheated on Amber with my ex-girlfriend. Amber and I haven't spoken since last night. Kalani and I haven't spoken at all. Not even any communication attempts between us.

I kind of pushed the fact that she could be pregnant to be the back of my mind. I don't want- no need. I don't need a baby right now and neither does she. I have my music career and she has her job and school. I mean can she dance if she's pregnant?

Amber was out with Olivia and I was smoking with Will and Dillyn.

I haven't told them about Kalani- well, the fact that I recently slept with her and there's a chance she could be pregnant.

Dillyn: Yo!

I looked at him.

Me: What nigga damn.

Will: Nigga ova' here zonin' out and shit.

Dillyn: Fuck you thinkin' bout ova there?

Me: None of ya business. Don't worry bout it.

Will: Well you know I'm gone worry bout it.

Dillyn: Yea cause you nosey as hell.

Will: Shut the hell up.

Dillyn: Make me.

They began arguing.

Me: Aigh' yall shut up.

I took the blunt from Will and hit it.

Will: So where exactly did ya go when Amber kicked you out?

Me: How you know I got kicked out?

Dillyn: The girls can't keep shit to their selves, plus yall were loud.

Me: Yea' you right.

I hit it again and passed it to Dillyn.

Me: I went to Kalani's.

Will: Who?

Dillyn shoved him.

Dillyn: Stop bein' stupid. You know exactly who she is.

Will shrugged and played in his hair.

Will: She's bad, yo. Forreal.

Me: Nigga watch ya self.

Dillyn: You still like ha'?

Me: We already talked bout this shit.