22.

3 days Later

Amber| 1:57 pm

I was in Olivia's room with Eva and Olivia

I was in Olivia's room with Eva and Olivia. Lucas, Will and Dillyn went to the mall in Glendale, California.

I was sitting on the couch, Eva on the window seat and Olivia on the bed. We were talking about my boyfriend, of course. I was basically telling them that Lucas hasn't went out "exploring" or "with the niggas" in three days, but he's been sort of down and we haven't really talked and that's is really weird.

Olivia: So you've barely talked?

Me: Not really. We minimal conversation, no jokes, no nothing.

Eva: I take it you haven't screwed either?

Me: Girl, no.

She laughed and shook her head.

Eva: Hey, Olivia said to take it.

I rolled my eyes at one of my best friends.

Me: I'm still thinking about it.

They laughed which made me laugh a bit too, but not as much as them.

Olivia: Okay so why do you think he's like that?

Me: I honestly have no clue.

Eva: Maybe because of Kalani.

I was honestly getting sick of hearing about fucking Kalani. If it's not from Lucas, then it's from fucking Eva.

Me: He hasn't brought her up.

Olivia: Maybe he's been seeing her again, you should check his bank statements like I said.

Me: But I don't want to invade his privacy.

Olivia: It's like we said, if you don't find anything, then don't say anything but if you do, raise some hell girl. Don't let a nigga sit there and try to play you for a fool. Your too smart for that.

She grabbed her can of Coke from the bedside table to the right and took a sip before putting it back.

Me: I don't want to do that. I can't do that.

Eva: Are you scared that you may find something?

I was, actually. I swore to the Gods every night that Lucas wasn't fucking up this relationship and hoped they listened to me.

Me: Yeah.

Olivia: How about you do it in here? Then you won't have to be alone.

Me: Okay yeah.

I grabbed my phone and went to his banks website. I hesitantly signed in and furrowed my eyebrows when I noticed he was down nearly two thousand dollars. When we first came here, he told me that he had over a million in his bank account, now he only has $1,456,987.95 left on his card.