23

CAUTION : THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEX SCENE IN IT. SO ONLY READERS ABOVE 18! NAH, IM KIDDING, JUST READ AT YA OWN RISK. KAY? Kay.

Kalani |10:45 pm

It was a rainy and cold night

It was a rainy and cold night. I wasn't going anywhere and nobody was coming here. I still wasn't speaking to Trinity and Lucas, well, you know.

So, I am lying in bed watching the new Jigsaw and eating a pizza.

I paused the movie as I thought I heard a knock on my door. I listened and heard another one. I got up and grabbed the knife that was in my bedside drawer and slowly crept downstairs. I looked out my peephole and froze up.

What is he doing here? I told him that I couldn't see him anymore, so why is he here?

I put the knife on the kitchen counter and opened the door just when he was about to walk off.

Me: Lucas, what're you doing here?

He looked at me and sighed.

Lucas: Amber put me out, ian have nowhere else ta go.

He was soaking wet from standing on my uncovered doorstep.

It was hard to even think about saying no.

Me: Come in.

He nodded and came inside the house rubbing his hands together in a way to warm them up.

Me: Clothes off.

Lucas: What?

Me: I hope you aint think you was gonna come in here and wet up my floors and furniture.

Lucas: Yea' you right.

He began to take off his clothes and my eyes couldn't help their selves as they watched his biceps.

Lucas: Can you be any more obvious?

I looked at his face which had a smirk on it.

Me: Shut up.

I grabbed his wet clothes and took them down the hall to the half bath that also had the washer and dryer in it. I put them in the washer and grabbed the box from above. I turned around and saw him standing there in just his boxers.

Lucas: What's that?

Me: All the clothes I took from you two years ago. You look the same size so, maybe something in here will fit you.

I shoved the box into his chest and headed out to the kitchen. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and poured some Kool-Aid into the cup. Lucas soon came out in some sweatpants and no shirt with some socks.

Me: What couldn't find a shirt?

Lucas: Nah, I found multiple, I just ain' wanna put one on.

I rolled my eyes and slid the cup over to him. He sat at the island and thanked me.