001

So this was a spur of the moment thing, and I'm amazed that it reached 6k!!
**********

He grumbled to him self, treading inside the dark cave, about how he couldn't find a decent breakfast. The repulsively human breakfast lay in his cupped palms. It was all he could find. Childishly, he stuck his tongue out at the non living substances.

He wasn't human.

And he loved that part about him. The darker, wilder, stronger, more handsome and more frightening part of him. He liked to bask in the glory it set him, to revel in his joy.

And the human food didn't suit him at all. Not one bit. He wanted to throw them aside but hesitated in doing so. For straight two days, he had nothing to eat, and the hunger was finally getting at him. And all these food...well, frankly, letting it go to waste is a waste in itself. He'd have to do with this. With much sighing, he sat down on the rocky ledge.

Of all the supernaturals, he was the only one in ages to hate the human kind. Because they were relatively skinny, ugly and weak. And that applied to human food too. Gods, he loved the picture of raw meat with blood dripping in torrents, and the smell of it fresh from the, well, animal. It was a thing humans hated, raw meat. And anything they hate, he loved.

But he stuffed the sandwiches in to his mouth anyway, hating the bubbly, soft feeling it presented. He loved hard substances. And, pfft, he liked a good fight to earn his meals. Killing the prey you're going to eat is honestly an enjoyable battle. But this, these sandwiches, where was the brutality in it? Just some ham, and god forbade, lettuce in it.

Min Yoongi, with a little bit of blue hair, 22 years old, was the heir to the supernaturals. He had a pale milky white skin, not too chubby yet handsome face with a sweet smile and startling grey eyes and a voice like a musical instrument. He was the only child of his excellency, and was trained exceptionally well. He had everything.

Everything but black hair.

Because truth to be told, blue hair wasn't threatening enough. And he was a frightening individual, as he liked to think of himself.

This insanely stubborn, rebellious heir was a supernatural with the ability of fire. And yes, sometimes he did roast his raw meat. He had it well under control, a perfect master of fire as was expected of the only child of his excellency.

He thrower the last sandwich to his mouth. The meal had barely touched his stomach. Gah. Pathetic Yoongi. You should be damn more stronger than this.

But the hungriness wasn't going to fade just because of his words. He sighed and got up and almost flew into the dark woods, light on his feet, his cape flowing behind him. He ran through the thick trees listening avidly for a sound that indicated his breakfast.

Ah, there it was. The sound of paws hitting the damp ground. Without breaking the speed, he turned off to the other direction and zoomed towards the unfortunate animal. In the same speed of his marathon, he ran to the direction of the sound and pounced on the big, furry bear's back tackling it to the ground and winning effortless in the battle, hand to claw.

A few minutes later, when the last ripped meat was in his mouth, he sighed and patted his stomach in contentment.

"dude, that was gross"

He jumped in shock, spitting the remnants of his meal out and hastily wiping his chin before turning to the arrival.

"you know that hunting in this place is illegal, right?" The arrival continued, though his eyes held some sparkles.