009

"wooooo!"

"stop it!"

"OH MY GAAWWWDDD!!!"

Jimin groaned in annoyance. "I told you guys to stop it!"

"he's got a hickey! Jimin's got a hickey!" Taehyung screamed, dancing in circles. Jungkook cheered and started dancing too.

"he's got laid!"

"no, I did not!"

"he's doing the dirty!"

"no! ugh! stop! no dinner for you guys"angrily Jimin exclaimed, sitting down on the couch huffily.

"oh come on, you know we're just so happy for you" Taehyung cooed. Jimin's mouth twitched and he slightly smiled.

"okay, fine" he sternly looked at the youngsters. "no more teasing"

"whatever" Taehyung and Jungkook high fived each other and started cracking up again. Jimin rolled his eyes. He was going to smack them when the door bell rang, so instead he opted to answer the door.

"oh, Yoongi- mmph!"

He will never get over those lips. Like never. He wrapped his arms around the older's neck and started to kiss back when from behind them, howling erupted.

"Jimin's gonna get some!"

"he's so whipped, Tae!"

Jimin pulled away, red faced and glared at them.

"I don't interrupt when you two have make up sessions!" he indignantly said. "let me be!"

Taekook started to laugh again and even Yoongi started to chuckle. Jimin huffed and pulled away from the older and marched to the living room, took a pillow and sat down pouting.

"we're leaving! Have a nice time!" The Taekook couple started to snort again while Jimin hugged the pillow tighter. after a few seconds, the house was quiet and he heard footsteps coming in his direction.

"hey, babe"

He tried his utmost hard not to choke. As it was, his face flooded red.

Yoongi sat down next to him, putting an arm around his waist.

"go away" Jimin pouted. Yoongi chuckled and lightly kissed the younger's jawline. Jimin released one hand from hugging the pillow and attempted to smack Yoongi when the older caught his hand and intertwined their fingers. Jimin's heart beat increased as if he was running a marathon. Yoongi started to leave a trail of kisses from Jimin's jawline to his neck. 

"stop it" Jimin giggled.

"I don't want to"  why was his voice so rough? His kisses stopped being playful and started to get intimate. Jimin simply melted to the older's touches.

"can I tell you something?" his rough voice at Jimin's ear made him shiver.

"okay"

"I really despise humans" Jimin froze, and started to pull way, but Yoongi's grip was like iron. "but from the moment I saw you, I couldn't hate you"

"you said so, a lot" Jimin remembered, smiling.

"yes, well, I think it was kind of like...love at first sight"

Jimin grinned. "really? At first sight? even when I caught you eating a bear?"

"about that" Yoongi frowned. "was I really not frightening?"

"no" Jimin laughed. "you looked cute"

"cute. Hmph"

"how is you element anyway?" Jimin curiously asked.

"I've been practicing" Yoongi shrugged. "I think I've got it under control"

"it was because me, huh?" in a smug tone, Jimin said.

"yes, I think I can even set you on fire" Yoongi smirked. "accidentally, of course"

"don't you dare" Jimin said while Yoongi laughed and pulled the younger in between in his legs and kissed the younger's neck.

"I don't think I can, even if I tried" Yoongi replied, after a while.

"you want to go out?" Jimin asked, intertwining his hands with Yoongi's. 

"I actually don't know much of the town" quite embarrassed, Yoongi confessed.

"I'll show you" excitedly, Jimin got up. "it'll be our first date!"

"really? The town?" Yoongi looked reluctant. "I wanted to take you to maybe, a gaming arcade. There's this place I know in Daegu, you'll really love it"

"that's a nice idea, but you need to know where you live" Jimin firmly said. "and this won't be our first date, just our not-first-date date"

"whatever you say, Jimin"