023

"Jimin-"

"don't stop me!"

"your mother- mmph!"

Jimin attacked the older's lips again, impatiently, wrapping his arms around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi smirked at the needy boy, but really, not here. Not when Jimin's mother was downstairs. Really, Jimin needed to have limits. He pulled away and his smirk grew pronounced when Jimin whined.

"not now love" he murmured. "when we go home"

"I don't wanna wait!"

"geez, Jimin, do you know that you're very loud when we have sex? How exactly are you going to explain that to your mother?"

Jimin flushed a deep red. "that's not my fault..."

"you're right, it's mine" Yoongi chuckled.

"m-moron" Jimin stuttered, turning away to hide his face. Yoongi wrapped his arms around the younger's waist and leaned in to kiss the edge of Jimin's jawline.

"I love you, Jimin"

Yoongi considered about what he was going to say.

"thank you" 

Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "for...?"

"for taking care of Jimin"

"I've been doing that since we were infants" the younger laughed.

"no really, I mean it" Yoongi smiled. "is there anything I could do for you?"

"well, don't you ever break Jimin like that or I will personally kick you mother fucking supernatural ass" Taehyung had his famous poker face on. Yoongi's eyes widened.

"Jimin told you?"

"he had to, cause I wanted to know why you left him"

"and yet you act so normal..."

"it's kinda cool" Taehyung admitted. "I mean, fire coming from your palms? A-mazing"

Yoongi laughed. "I'll show you once we get home"

"cool"

Jimin walked in to see his best friend and his boyfriend talking, he pouted. What if Taehyung was telling embarrassing stories of him? Shit.

"hey guys" he strolled in trying to be casual, but failed miserably. It was then that Taehyung figured why Jimin was like this. He snorted.

"hey Yoongi hung, remind me to tell you stories of Jimin" he chortled and Jimin glared viciously. "I have a great collection of embarrassing moments!"

Yoongi smirked. "I'm interested"

"no you can't be interested!" Jimin hastily said. Damn it, Taehyung indeed did have a lot of memories.

"now I'm even more curious"

"I'll send you some videos I have of him" Taehyung offered.

"No!" Jimin tried to pummel the younger when Yoongi pulled him back and gave his forehead a peck. Then he handed his phone to Taehyung, who smirked at Jimin.

"I am deeply indebted to you" Yoongi commented.

"I hate the both of you!" Jimin huffed and stomped away angrily. Taehyung laughed and looked at Yoongi, who was also chuckling.

"go get your man, dude"