004

"I hear that you have grown quite close to a human Yoongi?"

Yoongi groaned. Why was this such news? There were plenty of supernaturals getting to know humans. And he had a slight interest in one of them. What was the big deal? So what if he talked to just one human? But the entire community of supernaturals were buzzing excitedly about this revelation. Like it was so big. The other, who was questioning Yoongi, laughed.

"you know why we are shocked, brother" Seokjin patted Yoongi's back. "you had quite a steely resolve, and suddenly, it's out of the window"

"you don't think I know of this?" Yoongi sighed. He sat at the edge of his bed, beside his brother. Yoongi always knew he could rely on Seokjin. Even though he was quite annoying sometimes. "it's irrational. I just can't seem to stop myself"

"I have an inkling of what you may be feeling, but that" Seokjin winked cheekily. "is something you have to figure out. By yourself"

"but brother-"

"no buts. And get up already, it's almost half past ten"

Yoongi groaned as he got down from his comforting mattress and made way to the bathroom to do his usual routine. Well he didn't have a routine, since supernaturals sisn't have any mundane human needs, except for maybe sleeping and eating. He also got in to the shower, since apparently, he needed to think clearly. Without his early morning drowsiness.

He liked Jimin. Sure, but was it just like? Couldn't it be more than that? He shook his head, stubbornly. No, he hated humans, so never never would he come to love one.

But seriously, why did he want to be with Jimin so bad? Why was he so obsessed with the younger? He ran a hand through his hair and decided to be productive.

"yeah, that's what I'll do, I will be productive"

Here's what he did the entire day: think about a certain mochi named Jimin.

"this is not healthy" Yoongi muttered. "this is so not me"

But also, why did it matter if he just bent his resolve a tiny bit? Just to allow Jimin into his boring life? Just one human wouldn't hurt. Right?

Right?