033

"YOONGI!!!!"
Here he was,  yelling his lungs out, for nothing, nothing, could compare to what he was feeling right now. He wanted to do something. He wanted to help his hyung. He wanted to stop his hyung screaming like that.
All he could hear was Yoongi's deep voice, now strained because of his groans, bouncing off the walls and screaming in agony and Jimin couldn't bare it. He wanted to do something. Anything.
Jimin was sobbing non-stop, his heart was thundering painfully and he felt light headed as if he were about to faint. His sight was unfocused, blurred. His pain was physical and emotional and it was too much to handle. It was like a thousand of knives were stabbing him, all at once. The pain made him want to throw up. His knees were knocking together, his whole body was trembling, he was on the verge if losing his sanity. His emotions were in such a turmoil he couldn't remember a time when he'd been calm and happy. He wanted to run to that god forsaken chamber and drag Yoongi out. But Seokjin wasn't letting him move.
Another shout rang out, weaved with so much pain it physically hurt Jimin and he lost it. He utterly lost his rationality. His love. His love was going through so much pain and yet he was just standing here, not being able to do anything.
"LET ME GO!" He tugged furiously trying to break the hold Seokjin had on him. "LET ME GO! YOU BITCH LET ME FUCKING GO!"
"Jimin-"
"LET ME GO!" Jimin sobbed, his attempts at trying to run all failing. Couldn't Seokjin understand? Jimin couldn't just stand here and listen to Yoongi go through so much pain. He had to go. He had to. He had to.
His adrenaline rush at once stopped, as he realized there was nothing he could do.
He stood limply, falling against Seokjin's chest feeling drained, feeling like the world had ceased to exist.
"Let me...go..." He whimpered no longer meaning what he said. He closed his eyes.
"Yoongi...Y-Yoongi..."
He felt his consciousness slipping away ever so slightly. He could only wince when anothere scream rang out. He was numb. He couldn't react anymore.
"I-I love you..." He mumbled so quietly even Seokjin couldn't hear it.
"Yoongi...."
And he blacked out.