025

"there you go, sweet cheeks" Yoongi laid down the baby girl carefully in her crib after lulling her to sleep. He'd gotten used to the little infant. She was adorable and really fussy. She also looked like Jimin, so he had no objection at all. He couldn't even think of why he'd hated such an adorable existence. Although, changing diapers was not really in his rules of being swag.  But he had to admit, he loved the feeling of being responsible. Lilly made Jimin and him seem like a family.

"sweet cheeks?"Jimin laughed, eyes sparkling, amused. "really hyung?"

"why not? she does have sweet cheeks" Jimin cracked up even more before tip toeing to reach Yoongi's lips with his own.

"I'm going"

"don't get yourself hurt"

"hyung, I've been for nearly dancing half my life" Jimin smiled assuringly. "I won't fall"

"you can't be so sure though" Yoongi lightly flicked the younger's forehead. "just take care"

"'kay, 'kay"

"break!" Jimin yelled, straightening his position so that he was standing up. He wiped his forehead. "only twenty minutes!". He sat down and gulped down his water before taking a good look around at his students, who were busy talking and laughing. Except for one. Jimin frowned as Jisoo trudged about, seeming confused. She wore a fake smile and Jimin saw right through it. The girl was usually full of spirit ad laughter. Maybe he ought to ask? Would that be interfering?

"Jisoo!" he called, before he could hesitate. After all, he was her teacher. He could ask. "come here for a sec"

She walked over, alarmed. "y-yes Mr. Park?"

"are you in middle of a problem?" gently, Jimin asked.

Jisoo blinked and Jimin could see her contemplating whether or not she could trust him. "I-I don't know if you'd...understand..." she finally managed to say.

"try me" Jimin smiled.

"n-now?"

Jimin looked at his watch, surprised at the present time. "oh-kay, maybe after class?"

"o-okay" Jisoo smiled a bit. Jimin sighed. It seemed serious.

"hyung, I'll be a bit late" Jimin said into his phone. His class has just finished and he was relaxing. All the other students had gone and only Jisoo remained. She had excused herself to go to the washroom. 

"hmm, why?"

"I have to talk to a student"

"about?"

"she seemed tensed and worried, so I'm just asking..."

Yoongi laughed. The sound was so deep and musical, Jimin felt kind of enthralled.. "of course you would. Really Jimin, you're too kind"

"whatever" Jimin rolled his eyes, but he was smiling at the obvious affection in the older's voice. "bye, hyung. See you"

"bye"

Jimin gestured Jisoo to come as soon as she entered the room a few minutes later. She obliged and sat down on a spare chair.

"so what is it?" Jimin asked.

"I-I kind of like this guy..."

"that's not hard to understand" Jimin frowned.

"but he's with another... person... And they're happy so..." she shrugged, looking hopeless.

Jimin ran a hand through his hair. "well, if he didn't look happy, I'd tell you to go and confess, but he is...so you shouldn't really interfere, right?"

"yeah, I know..." she bit her lip. "I know but..." swallowing, she thought about what she was going to say. "it's hard"

"I know" Jimin smiled reassuringly. "but time heals everything. You know, you'll be able to be happy one day when you've moved on, knowing that you did the right thing. And I know, moving on is hard but you have to try"

"I-I don't know how to try"

"you can immerse yourself in something you love a lot. It'll take your mind off thinking. And whenever you think of him, just think that you did the right thing because you didn't interfere with their happiness" Though when Yoongi left him, Jimin couldn't even walk without wobbling, but that wasn't relevant. "I'd dance when I'm feeling down. It helps me"

"you think that it-it would help?"

"Look here Jisoo, you're an amazing person, I'm sure there is a person meant for you out there. Bur what you need to know is, feelings pass away after some time. You don't need to be so depressed over them. When the right guy is there you'll know it. And personally, I think you'd find a really awesome guy"

Jisoo smiled. "you make it sound so easy"

"nothing is easy. You've just got to try hard. Every time you fall, get up again. Don't be discouraged. You don't get rewards by doing nothing, you have to earn them. Okay?"  

"you're a great teacher" Jisoo exclaimed.

"if you have any worries, just please, talk to me"

"thank you, Mr. Park" she stood up. "I feel better already"

Jimin opened his mouth to reply but someone interrupted him.

"hey, Min"

He whipped his head to that direction so fast, it hurt. "Hyung!"

Yoongi smiled crookedly, holding Lilly in one hand. Jimin jumped up and ran to take the girl in his arms. Really, only a few days and Lilly had them wrapped around her small and chubby fingers. 

"I'll- I'll be going, Mr. Park" Jisoo smiled, but it was painful. Jimin frowned. Why she was happy a few seconds ago. 

And all of a sudden it clicked. His heart ached at the realization. 

Jisoo liked...Yoongi.

"hey, Jisoo" Jimin called when the girl stepped out of the room. "you can do it. I believe in you"

"th-thanks sir..." she looked bewildered at the sudden words.

"I trust you"

Trust you to not try and not take Yoongi. Please.

Jisoo seemed to understand and she gave a small smile, though it was a sad one. "I'm not going to interfere"

Thanks, Jimin mouthed. Yoongi stared at the whole scene in confusion.

After the girl went, Jimin smiled. 

"she really is a good person"