017

"Hey!" Yoongi greeted, grinning at the taller male at his front door. "long time no see"

"and we all know that it's because you were too busy being in love" The other snorted. "as normal humans would say, you're whipped"

"shut it, Namjoon" Yoongi sighed, not even in the mod to be grumpy. He was too ecstatic for that. "we need to be quick if you want to surprise Seokjin"

"who's that hyung?" a lilting voice called, and Yoongi heard footsteps coming towards him. Seconds later, Jimin came into view and kissed the older's cheek facing him before smiling at Namjoon.

"Jimin, this is Namjoon" Yoongi smiled down at the younger and Namjoon could see the plain adoration in his eyes. "my brother's boyfriend"

"oh,it's Seokjin hyung's birthday right?" Jimin seemed to remember it now. "you're throwing a party for him?"

"yes, we decided to hold one here since he's almost always coming to visit him" Namjoon inclined his head towards Yoongi. "and it's almost noon, so we'd better get preparing"

"who's coming?" Jimin asked.

"the usual. Some relatives, His friends..." Yoongi answered. "about fifty people in whole"

"fifty?" Jimin gasped. "that much?"

"that's not a lot" Namjoon laughed. 'it's quite small this year. We wanted to keep it quiet"

"how old is he?"

"twenty five, or you know, twenty three and two immortal years" Yoongi replied. 

"I can do the math" Jimin sourly commented while Yoongi laughed and held Jimin's hand.

"come on, let's get to work"

"I still can't believe Yoongi decided to be human you know?" Seokjin marveled.

"yes, but he seemed completely smitten" Namjoon pointed out, accelerating the car. Dang it, he'd have to go at full speed to get to the party on time.

"no wonder, Jimin is all sorts of charming" Seokjin commented.

"I'm going to pretend I never heard that" Namjoon pouted.

"you know you're the best, Joonie" Seokjin crooned, knowing that Namjoon couldn't and wouldn't resist his sayings. "I'm always going to be yours, forever"

Namjoon blushed. "you're very cheesy" he mumbled.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!"

Seokjin clutched his heart and jumped in alarm at the sudden outburst of voices and the blinding light.

"Do you want to kill me?!" he screeched, breathing heavily. Everyone at the party cracked up, even Namjoon. Seokjin glared at him, but Namjoon merely smiled even wider.

"happy birthday, Jinnie" Namjoon smiled widely and lightly kissed the older's lips. Seokjin smiled, eyes softening.

"thanks" Seokjin winked. "I love you"

"and I you"

"come on, hyung give one of your famous speeches instead of kissing" Yoongi called out smirking. Seokjin replied with a grin and a sparkle in his eyes. Namjoon rolled his eyes but grinned too nonetheless. Seokjin took a deep breath and faced the audience.

"So I'm twenty five" his voice boomed out. Jimin waited in anticipation to see what was so interesting about this speech Seokjin gave.

"but here's the thing" Seokjin paused dramatically. "I don't get older, I'm younger everyday and I absolutely have no right to continue with the responsibilities given to me by my father"

Jimin just stood, his curiousness growing.

"but I do it. And I only get one day of the year to celebrate the true Seokjin"

Frowning, Jimin looked at Yoongi, who was still grinng at his brother.

"and do you know who the true Seokjin is?"

There was a loud cheer as if they knew the answer.

"he's a bitch who likes to PAR-TAY!!!!!!!!!! So GET THOSE ASSES UP AND DRINK TILL YOU FUCKING LOSE YOUR MIND!!!!!!!! IT'S WOLRD HANDSOME  DAY AKA SEOKJIN DAY AND THERE. ARE. NO. RULES!!!!!!!"

Jimin blinked. He was unable to process how the calm and sensible Seokjin could turn into this party bitch.

"TO SEOKJIN!!!!!!!!" Yoongi cheered and the rest of the guests started to wildly yell. Namjoon gestured of of them to turn on the music. Everyone grabbed beers from the long table serving mostly junk food and a range of drinks.

Jimin stared open mouthed. Yoongi laughed and shut the latter's jaw gently. "it's been like this since he was eighteen" he informed. "and it's one of the days I really looked forward to"

"it's...unexpected" Jimin was almost faint at the change of events.

"I wanted to surprise you" Yoongi admitted. 'I'm not serious all the time"

"I am surprised" Jimin confessed. "it's going to be a totally unexpected December 4th"

Jimin grumbled incoherently as he collected plastic utensils and what not on the floor and dumped them into a bag. It was two in the morning and the party had just ended. He was exhausted sure, but he couldn't bear the fact that he had to sleep in a house where the first floor looked like hell. He hand't drunk much, so he was in his right mind at least for now. And-ugh, what was that sticky shit?

"Jimin babe, come and sleep" he heard Yoongi slur. He sighed. Yoongi was so drunk. Too drunk.

"wait till-" he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"no, now" god, how hot that drunk voice was.

"hyung-"

"I can't sleep without you" Yoongi complained. "you're my cuddle bunny"

Jimin grinned amused. "cuddle bunny eh?" he let the bag hit with a thump to the floor. "okay hyung, you go upstairs. I'll lock the front door and come"

"you're not lying are you?" Yoongi pouted.

"no no" Jimin chuckled. "I'll come. Promise"

"you're my only, lovely, cuddly bunny" Yoongi muttered. "you're my life"

"I love you too hyung"

****************

School started!!!!!

And hola, here comes the bloody homework piles again.

So I might not be able to update a lot.

SAVE ME

.

.

.

.

I'M FINE.

VOTE AND COMMENT.

LOVE YOU.

XOXO