010

Some say that love always came up when you see someone all the time, when you see them doing something they love, or just by how they move.

Some say love can happen at first sight.

Min Yoongi says that love is irrational, and it makes you smile every moment of the day and it didn't matter that nothing humongous popped up to mark his and Jimin's love, they just fell into it second by second, hour by hour and day by day.

Honestly, the more he got to know Park Jimin, the more he thought how he actually had survived without him for so long.

"hey, hyung, i need a favor" Jimin used his puppy eyes that always made Yoongi say yes, no matter how stupid the favor was. "i have this big dance exam coming up, the theory part, I think I'm okay with it, but the practical part...I'm not sure"

"why not the practical part? I thought majorly that's what dance was about"

Jimin frowned. "yeah, but this is my own routine, I'm nervous and I need to see someone's reaction"

"and why is that a favor?" Yoongi asked. "i could watch you dance any moment of the day, although I should warn you, I'm biased"

"I'll just ask Hobi then..." Jimin sighed.

"who's Hobi?"

"he's one of my friends from the same dance academy. He's awesome. I mean, not as awesome as you" Jimin hastily amended, and Yoongi smiled.

"are you free today?" the older suddenly asked.

"i guess...I haven't anything interesting to do"

"you want to go on a date?"

Jimin clapped his hands excitedly. "okay! though...i have to dress up"

"you look fine" Yoongi assured, kissing the younger's forehead.

"you said it yourself, you're biased" Jimin grinned. "it'll take max ten minutes"

"could i come?" smirkily, the older asked, and laughed when Jimin's face flooded red.

"pervert!"

Jimin happily sang along to one of the songs playing on the radio causing Yoongi to roll his eyes a multiple times. They were in Yoongi's car, off to the arcade he had mentioned before. The second Yoongi had gunned the engine, Jimin turned up the radio and had started to sing along. Nevertheless it was cute. Anything about Jimin he couldn't find fault with. It was kind of pathetic, how much Yoongi was into this human.

"I'M CREEPING IN YOUR HEART BABE!"

Yoongi groaned as he took a turn to the left. "how do you know so many songs?" he muttered, knowing that Jimin wouldn't hear it anyway.

"I listen to songs a lot" Jimin laughed, answering Yoongi's question.

"how did you even hear that?" Yoongi asked, surprised. "you were too busy yelling"

"i've got good- YOU CAN CALL ME MONSTER!!"

Yoongi rolled his eyes once again.  "i might just call you monster" he muttered.

"whoah!"

Yoongi grinned at the younger's expression. "nice, isn't it?"

"nice?" Jimin incredulously asked, eyes like saucers. "it's amazing! I never thought an arcade would be this big!"

Indeed it was big. It had fourteen floors, the first seven or so all containing games. The next floors were those with cafeterias and rooms and karaoke places.

Jimin was, in the least, mind blown.

He'd never been to such a luxurious place in his entire 21 years. His mouth watered as he imagined the kind of food in such a place. Then he remembered that his entire bank account wouldn't be sufficient. He turned to Yoongi, with his puppy dog eyes.

"hyungie~" he put on his most sugary voice. "are you going to pay for me? Because I don't rhink i'd be able to"

"you are definitely a monster" Yoongi smirked as he ruffled the younger's hair. "of course i'm paying for you"

"what do you mean 'of course'?" Jimin asked, eyes narrowed. Yoongi almost face palmed himself.

"because you're my date" he smoothly said. Jimin's brow cleared.

"you're the best!" he couldn't help squealing.

The arcade/ hotel was by far the most amazing place Jimin had seen. He kept dragging Yoongi everywhere, he didn't leave and inch unexplored. Yoongi would usually complain, but Jimin was so cute that he didn't have the heart to. Especially when Jimin took selfies. this was what the rest of his life was going to be, Yoongi realized dismayed, being outmaneuvered by Jimin.

Jimin of course tried all the games related to dancing. And he watched while Yoongi won him a plushie in one of those grabby arm game thingies. He also watched while Yoongi rapped in one of the karaoke rooms. He found it irrationally hot. The way Yoongi's arms flew about to accent the rap and how he did all those idol like moves. Of course,Jimin tried the singing, and he won more points since he knew heck a lot of songs than Yoongi.

After three hours of fun,they slumped exhausted in the cafe.

"what do you want?" Yoongi asked, taking Jimin's hand in his.

"isn't there a menu?" Jimin half-groaned.

"here you are" they didn't even see the waitress coming at them. Jimin tired out some odd choices, for fun, as he said. Yoongi kept it neat.

"you're wasting a lot of money" Jimin apologetically said. "seriously, wasting this much money is like, for the tenth date"

"eh, i like to make you happy" Yoongi smiled and shrugged it off. 

"you're so cheesy" Jimin mumbled, cheeks red.

"besides, my brother and I come here often, so it's not a big deal"

"often?" Jimin mumbled. "you're rich huh?"

"i'm the second born son of the royal family" Yoongi said, with a hint of smugness.

"oh. i forgot your highness" Jimin teased, and Yoongi mock-frowned.

A pleasant half an hour of gobbling down food, Jimin patted his stomach contended. "Tae would'vr loved this food" jimin smiled fondly.

"i could order some takeaways" Yoongi offered.

"i couldn't let you-hey, hyung!" Jimin scowled as Yoongi ordered some takeaways anyway.

"it's not a big deal" Yoongi assured as he lightly brushed his lips over Jimin's. The younger at once blushed.

"you'll say" he sighed. "but thanks, Tae will love it"

"actually, i ordered for two"

"Hyung, seriously?"

"for that other boy"

Jimin bit his lip. "wait you're gonna let me have leftovers?"

"no, I'm taking you home tonight"

Jimin's face flooded red as he almost choked on the very air he was breathing. Take him home? 

"whatever the perverted thing you're imagining, i assure you it's not happening" Yoongi laughed.

"w-what? M-me? I wasn't thinking anything..." Jimin nervously chuckled.

"sure you weren't" Yoongi smirked. "for an innocent looking human, you can be dirty minded"

"hey!" indignantly Jimin protested.

They finally got their food and left the building, hand intertwined and smiling widely. although in Yoongi's case, Smirking widely.