036

He had gone through a lot of incidents that had caused him pain. One of the main things he'd mention would be the loss of his dearest brother and his sister in law.
Or when he was younger and he list his pet dog who had died because of pneumonia. It had been the most painful childhood memory for him.
But now, he had a new addition to his list: the ritual Yoongi went through.
It had put a new perspective in life for Jimin.
Even though he was now impossibly happy, he concluded some points grimly.

One, without Yoongi, he'd rather die.

Two, if he could help it, he would not let Yoongi go through such an ordeal ever again.

Three, that no matter what happened, he would literally stand by Yoongi and not move a millimeter from the older's side.

Four, he was going to give the older a stern lecture about how fuckingly stupid he was.

Five, that he loved Yoongi so much that he would even be ready to die if the other ordered him to do so. He loved Yoongi so much that any physical separation, no matter how small, hurt him.

Yoongi was still in a coma, and had been in one for almost a week. According to Seokjin, it was just because his brain and body had to catch up to his present state of being human. Jimin was always by him. If he had to go to work, he'd immediately call Seokjin to come over. He would rush back home after a tiring dance class to see Yoongi and though the older was still unconscious, Jimin always told everything that happened throughout the day and what witty jokes Taehyung had made. He always slept next to Yoongi because nothing made him want to do otherwise.

Now, it was almost ten in the night andJimin smiled as he rested his hand on the older's gently heaving chest, listening to Yoongi's heartbeat as though it was the most beautiful song on earth.

He wished that Yoongi would open his eyes any time soon but he wasn't exactly desperate. He was fine as long as Yoongi was alive.

"I love you hyung" he smiled and closed his eyes. "Good night"